Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • arrekusuof93
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 1163

    #61
    Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

    Originally posted by reptile3141
    Sweet Libertine keep doing what you're doing...lalalala.
    Damn you...

    I remember playing that song for the first time and instantly hating it just because of its genre. Then I heard those DAMN, DIRTY, CATCHY LYRICS!

    Comment

    • Xx{Midday}xX
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 3518

      #62
      Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

      Originally posted by arrekusuof93
      Oh yeah this too
      +1
      Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
      Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
      Accumulating all playstyles here!


      つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

      Comment

      • Kanako Yasaka
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2008
        • 93

        #63
        Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

        Here we go! I had the short version on my comp before I even heard of FFR. O_o It's so insane...yet...addicting.
        Originally posted by crashfan3
        I like a certain girl, but she's ****core christian.
        Originally posted by arrekusuof93
        Who needs girls with imaginary friends?
        Best Skill Token: Electro Rush x8 v2
        Best FC: Some fmo
        Best AAA: Koala in the Spider's web.
        Best sightread AAA: Koala in the Spider's web.
        Take that 25thhour. >:]

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #64
          Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

          Runaway Love.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • korny
            It's Saint Pepsi bitch
            • May 2004
            • 4385

            #65
            Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

            Lollipop- Lil Wayne

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #66
              Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

              Oh my god, I hate that song. My ex used to blast it all the time and say how hot he is. SOOOOOO annoying.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • DarknessXoXLight
                sonder
                • Mar 2007
                • 2279

                #67
                Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                Originally posted by reptile3141
                Sweet Libertine keep doing what you're doing...lalalala.
                AGREED! <3



                Also: Candy Pop - by Heartsdale or something like that.

                I cannot stop listening to it but I don't exactly like the song. o_O
                Strange.

                Comment

                • blackbuterfly451
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 107

                  #68
                  Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                  The Chicken Noodle Soup Song. It's almost as repetitive and obnoxious as the Soulja Boy song.

                  Comment

                  • jonspeaks22
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6

                    #69
                    Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                    I kissed a girl by Katy Perry and Lollipop by Lil Wayne and Forever by Chris Brown

                    Comment

                    • Sasuke_Fan_101
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4

                      #70
                      Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                      love shine-ddr
                      heroes come back-naruto shippuden
                      harumonia-naruto
                      &
                      black parade-MCR

                      Comment

                      • Xenezies
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 46

                        #71
                        Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                        I have the dam Bleeding Love song by Leona Lewis on my head here and there. DAM YOU RADIO!!! I WILL DEVOUR YOU ALL!!!!!!
                        Hold Your Colour In Silico!

                        Comment

                        • iluswirl
                          Clueless & Comfortable
                          • May 2007
                          • 462

                          #72
                          Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          Paramore - Crush Crush Crush, Misery Business, and Emergency. I hate paramore yet I listen to these songs often.
                          Agreed 100%.

                          And pretty much everything rap-related. It almost all sucks and yet some of them still get stuck in my head.

                          Comment

                          • 25thhour
                            I like max
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 2922

                            #73
                            Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                            Libertine D:
                            r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #74
                              Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                              secret by adam sandler

                              its so annoyingly awesome D:

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #75
                                Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                                ANYTHING by BASSHUNTER (an ITG player's nightmare.).

                                But in all seriousness, Here We Go. WinDEU made a 14 expert for it on ITG and I come close to passing but I give in, hahaha.

                                Comment

                                Working...