Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
El Chombo - Chacarron
Most dumbest, annoying song in the world, but it's so funny and good >.<Comment
-
Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
All The Things She Said - TATUComment
-
Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
You Spin me Right Round -Dead or Alive
mm.FUS RO DAH!Comment
-
Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
塊オンザロック~メインテーマ by 田中雅之
Or in other words, the katamari damacy theme song, I can't get those "na na na's" out of my head >.<
BTW, sorry if someone else already said this, I should of looked through the thread, but I was lazy.
Originally posted by Findarianget a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burnOriginally posted by DannytwobyforeI wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.Comment
-
Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
m1dy. It's kind of annoying but I really like it.Comment
-
Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
Hey Micky!
ugh hate that songUphoricSHD: Shielding Euphoria

Comment
-
Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
Crazy by Gnarles Barkley... God when i hear that song i run the other direction cuz it's SOOOOO dumb, but it always gets stuck in my head!Comment
-
Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
Banana phone =/
Originally posted by apersonall of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the endClick Hereaperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
Comment
-
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting
Paper Planes... it's so annoying, but I love it.Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppyComment



Soulja boy..

Comment