Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Ashuku
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 190

    #46
    Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

    Crank dat,by soulja boy,I can't believe I got addicted to that piece of ****
    LOL!!!

    Comment

    • RubiedCross
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2007
      • 377

      #47
      Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

      Had a bad day. The one that was used for American Idol.

      And I'm surprised nobody noticed the year old bump, that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

      Comment

      • Starshot
        /DJS\
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 1794

        #48
        Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

        Anything by Daft Punk or Daren Styles.

        Comment

        • dandandamdandan1111
          the baker man
          • Jun 2007
          • 2176

          #49
          Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

          DotA. ****ing computer nerds.

          Comment

          • Xx{Midday}xX
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 3518

            #50
            Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

            Border of Extacy , by IOSYS.
            It's a hentai song with a bunch of hentai sfx in a complete gabba drill drumnbass piece of trashy music.
            Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
            Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
            Accumulating all playstyles here!


            つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

            Comment

            • arrekusuof93
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 1163

              #51
              Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

              Drogastea tin dei by that ****ed up romanian band

              Comment

              • fido123
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 4245

                #52
                Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                I'll admit it...Caramelle Dansen

                Comment

                • arrekusuof93
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 1163

                  #53
                  Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                  Originally posted by fido123
                  I'll admit it...Caramelle Dansen
                  Oh yeah this too

                  Comment

                  • MyDoctrine_00
                    WaDaFah
                    • May 2007
                    • 370

                    #54
                    Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                    I actually don't get songs stuck in my head.
                    I haven't, and most likely ever won't.

                    It also helps that I'm able to completely ignore anything I find annoying >.>
                    yo, I wouldn't do it.


                    THIS IS YOUR WARNING

                    LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN

                    SRSLY, GTFO

                    LAST CHANCE MAN

                    You kinda deserve it, now



                    THE GAME

                    You lose.








                    Comment

                    • ViciousDelicious
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 144

                      #55
                      Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                      "First Date" - Blink 182...=/

                      Comment

                      • Blue June
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 35

                        #56
                        Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                        Katy Perry- I kissed a girl.
                        i'm not the slightest bit "into girls", but yet can find myself humming the tune driving.

                        Comment

                        • 5.points
                          Provy
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 671

                          #57
                          Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                          DotA >.<

                          This thread was bumped, btw

                          Comment

                          • super kid
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1359

                            #58
                            Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                            That stupid gummy bear song.

                            Originally posted by ViciousDelicious
                            "First Date" - Blink 182...=/
                            I like that song.
                            Originally posted by KgZ
                            next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #59
                              Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                              Paramore - Crush Crush Crush, Misery Business, and Emergency. I hate paramore yet I listen to these songs often.

                              Comment

                              • reptile3141
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 927

                                #60
                                Re: Songs That You Hate But Are Addicting

                                Sweet Libertine keep doing what you're doing...lalalala.
                                Originally posted by [TeRa]
                                Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

                                Comment

                                Working...