Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #46
    Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

    Finally, someone added a poll, thanks for the person who added the poll.

    Comment

    • soccer345
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 68

      #47
      Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

      Actually, I have a question for you guys. I'm going to get either an Ipod or Zune, which one should I get?


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Someone is angry.. I think you need a new hobby or something. Maybe some balance in your life. The medication just isn't working anymore dude.

      Wouldn't it be cool if I really was the CEO of ScrewingSynth "Corperation"? Hot

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • smartdude1212
        2 is poo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 6687

        #48
        Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

        lol I have one of those SanDisk things that I got for Christmas from my sister, SanDisk i250 I think?
        It serves its purpose, although when I try putting an episode of a TV show on it, it only plays the last half. Whatever.

        Comment

        • therandominsane
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 1

          #49
          Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

          i look at a zune and think "ew." they aren't very aesthetically pleasing the way ipods are... ipods look sleeker and nicer.

          the way see it is that microsoft is just trying to get into mp3 player market. no one at my school has a zune, although my school isn't a very good example.

          of course, i have no experience with zunes.

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #50
            Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

            Get the ipod 80GB, you can put over 40 movies in it and over 35,000 songs.

            Comment

            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1120

              #51
              Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

              Give me the money for then and il tell you.

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #52
                Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                Stay on topic, tell him which would you think you want him to buy.

                Comment

                • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1120

                  #53
                  Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                  Zune i guess.

                  Comment

                  Working...