Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • angelofthedead
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 373

    #1

    Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

    You decide.
    23
    Microsoft Zune
    0%
    5
    Apple iPod
    0%
    18
    "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

    sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.
  • concertm
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 815

    #2
    Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

    Yes.

    Comment

    • angelofthedead
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 373

      #3
      Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

      What makes you say that?

      (I agree with you, by the way)
      "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

      sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

      Comment

      • concertm
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 815

        #4
        Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

        I don't actually know anything about the Zune, but there's so many problems with the iPod, such as not being able to play certain files. This is Microsoft, and has bound to pick up on these things and improved on them. Personally, my Creative Labs Nomad just owns.

        Comment

        • angelofthedead
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 373

          #5
          Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

          Zune is so much better thaqn the iPod. The video sharpness and clarity is just so much better, it can probably store more files and music, it can scan for other zunes and you can share your music with others without the need for a computer...
          "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

          sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #6
            Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

            *Waits for OrganisM to come in...*

            Comment

            • angelofthedead
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 373

              #7
              Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

              that might take a while...
              "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

              sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

              Comment

              • mmeegghhaann
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 239

                #8
                Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                The Zune is much better than the iPod. The only thing, as far as I can tell, in favor of the iPod is that it is smaller (depending on the model).
                A burrito is just a sleeping bag for ground beef.

                Comment

                • angelofthedead
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 373

                  #9
                  Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                  size doesn't really matter to me as much as competence and capability.
                  "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                  sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #10
                    Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                    I can already tell that this is going to be a one-sided argument/fanboy thread.

                    Comment

                    • angelofthedead
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 373

                      #11
                      Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                      fanboy thread?
                      "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                      sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #12
                        Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                        links?
                        personally though, I really like my iPod. Small, good battery length, holds a lot and I can play solitaire in math =)

                        Comment

                        • angelofthedead
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 373

                          #13
                          Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                          what links?
                          "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                          sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                          Comment

                          • dead_juggalo
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 633

                            #14
                            Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                            I would prefer the Zune. Much better video quality and a bigger screen for it. I just recently got one and I like it much more than my iPod


                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • brothaice
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 2940

                              #15
                              Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                              Originally posted by djshox
                              Zune:

                              -Ability to share tunes with someone else who has a Zune for 3 days
                              Actually only 3 plays in three days

                              And im not sure but I think you can only send songs you've purchased off the website

                              Apple Ipod = winrar

                              now

                              Ipod = Creative Zen Vision M

                              Comment

                              Working...