Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fido123
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 4245

    #31
    Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

    Originally posted by Maid
    Nah ipod, is not crap. Maybe a little overpriced but at least it delivers what it promises with satisfaction, Unlike Bose, which is a marketing scam.
    OMG I DROPPED MY IPOD ITS BROKEN


    it does deliver great Gigs but its way overpriced...I saw one that had the same amount as an ipod for half the price...

    Comment

    • angelofthedead
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 373

      #32
      Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

      Originally posted by Chromer
      Angel, all you are doing is talking out of your ass. You have no evidence to back up your claims and all of your "evidence" is nothing but speculation and wishful thinking. Whether or not you believe Zune is better than iPod, the fact remains that Zune's sales are nowhere near iPod's and won't be for a while.
      I know. I tend to do that sometimes. But that stops now.
      "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

      sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #33
        Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

        I go with the Apple ipod because there is an 80GB ipod that holds over 25 thousand songs.
        Last edited by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666; 05-10-2007, 06:05 PM.

        Comment

        • lXD
          L not I
          • Feb 2007
          • 1398

          #34
          Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

          Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          I go with the Apple ipod because there is an 80GB ipod that holds over 25,000thousand songs.
          Do you actually have that many songs?
          AAA's - 125+19
          best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
          latest - sound of my dream
          219 tier points
          IndexRulz.


          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
          lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
          bifflez yo<3

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #35
            Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

            Originally posted by lXD
            Do you actually have that many songs?
            No, but I have like 400.

            Comment

            • Articfoxindell
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 6

              #36
              Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

              I think it depends on Opinion, and my opinion i love the Zune... I have an iPOD. I <3 Both.

              Comment

              • fido123
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 4245

                #37
                Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                I go with the Apple ipod because there is an 80GB ipod that holds over 25,000thousand songs.
                Name 25'000 songs

                Ready

                Go





                This is persicly the reason why you don't need all those Gigs...also there are many MUCH better MP3's. I THINK RCA makes some pretty good ones.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #38
                  Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                  Wouldn't this be easier if somebody just add a poll to this thread?

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #39
                    Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                    I have a 30GB iPod video and I only have about 3,000 songs on it at the moment with about 20 videos. The little bitch still isn't full yet and it still gives me crystal clear quality when I play my songs and movies. Awesome.

                    Comment

                    • Mythiqudame
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 17

                      #40
                      Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                      I'm going to have to say Apple iPod.

                      I got a blue nano for Christmas and I absolutely love it. Perfect sound quality and a wonderful screen. Also many other options (although it lacks a calculator, only flaw)

                      Seriously, for $199 you can get 1,000 songs and 10,000 photos with room to spare.

                      Well worth the investment.
                      Love life. Love insanity.
                      I play 1 handed.
                      sigpic Zomg killa cow.

                      Comment

                      • angelofthedead
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 373

                        #41
                        Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                        Although a video iPod has more storage space, the Zune has a bigger and more resolved screen for it. The Picture is crystal clear (at least with mine)
                        "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                        sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                        Comment

                        • flooger
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 301

                          #42
                          Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                          Im a looser who doesnt even have an iPod.

                          What makes me more of a looser is that my dad has one -.-

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #43
                            Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                            Originally posted by angelofthedead
                            Although a video iPod has more storage space, the Zune has a bigger and more resolved screen for it. The Picture is crystal clear (at least with mine)
                            I have an iPod video and I use it strictly for music...and I'm happy with it. Keep in mind, the only reason I got a second iPod was because I got a 30gig iPod for about $69 bucks in a bundle with my computer. I was really considering getting a Creative Zen.

                            Oh, and the only person I know who bought a Zune returned it.
                            Last edited by jewpinthethird; 05-16-2007, 05:48 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Pikachu655
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 203

                              #44
                              Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                              Originally posted by angelofthedead
                              Zune is so much better thaqn the iPod. The video sharpness and clarity is just so much better, it can probably store more files and music, it can scan for other zunes and you can share your music with others without the need for a computer...
                              Thats why you go get an I-Pod video! I'm not saying here which one I voted for but the zune WAS realised out after the I-Pod correct? that aside I-pods are somewhat WORSE than the zune for this main reason: IT'S LIKE A GOD FORSAKEN CELLPHONE BUT WITH BETTER QUALITY. Also there is the fact that there is no I-pod that specializes in all: video, sound, quality, memory, Bug-free, ect. The point is that while there are many types of I-Pod, untill Microsoft "perfects" the Zune, the I-Pod is winning. (That should tell you which one i chose!)
                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                              Cheers,
                              Synthlight
                              Synth Made a funny!


                              Comment

                              • -Moo-
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1199

                                #45
                                Re: Is the Microsoft Zune better than the Apple iPod?

                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird

                                Oh, and the only person I know who bought a Zune returned it.
                                I returned mine. Didn't like it as much as the I-Pod Vid.

                                I'd stick with I-Pod until Microsoft perfects the Zune.

                                Also, Apple has way more experience in Audio then Microsoft.

                                touch my pokeballz

                                Comment

                                Working...