Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nero_Angelo
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 16

    #16
    Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

    Well since mostly all the demons are pretty much stupid in Disgaea I guess they don't even care to wonder whats in it.

    Comment

    • Moogy
      嗚呼
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 10303

      #17
      Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

      Originally posted by Rebirth0
      Are you talking about events that happened in the game? I haven't played the game >_>

      Flonne woke Laharl up in the anime. Is it different in the game?
      commit suicide if you watched the disgaea anime before playing the game
      Plz visit my blog

      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

      Comment

      • Shard-Z-One
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 50

        #18
        Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

        Nice Avatar Nero , oh yea, You tube also hosts some of the episodes too, may wanna check them out soon.
        sigpic

        Maybe its just me....

        Comment

        • Nero_Angelo
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 16

          #19
          Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

          I know it just doesen't seem as interesting as the game thats why I only watched to like ep.4

          Comment

          • sleeplessdragn
            ~Bang that beat Harder~
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jan 2004
            • 2321

            #20
            Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

            So if I made a cover or remix of Disgaea music, would Moogy be forced to acquire it?

            Comment

            • Vantavo
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 1

              #21
              Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

              haha I'm a big Disgaea fan and I love the anime

              I also own a figure of Etna

              Comment

              • Moogy
                嗚呼
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 10303

                #22
                Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

                Originally posted by sleeplessdragn
                So if I made a cover or remix of Disgaea music, would Moogy be forced to acquire it?
                Yes.
                Plz visit my blog

                ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                Comment

                • Shard-Z-One
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 50

                  #23
                  Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

                  As far as the game is concerned, i dont see how ppl tend to play until they get to levels like 5000!?! i just go wtf....seeing as how im only at 150...
                  sigpic

                  Maybe its just me....

                  Comment

                  • Moogy
                    嗚呼
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 10303

                    #24
                    Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

                    I have over 2000 hours played on the original Disgaea. 8)
                    Plz visit my blog

                    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                    Comment

                    • DDRcrazy5
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 177

                      #25
                      Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

                      Fooly Cooly! dis da best.
                      This is my signature

                      Comment

                      • Nero_Angelo
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 16

                        #26
                        Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

                        Where **** did u get FLCL,anyway yeah how do people get into the 2000s someone told me I should go to the cave of ordeals but I suck at the dark assembly

                        Comment

                        • Animefreak999
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 767

                          #27
                          Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

                          DOOOOD! its pretty funny but it is not the best. now....
                          Originally posted by DDRcrazy5
                          Fooly Cooly! dis da best.
                          FLCL may not be the BEST but its gettin there. it is really close

                          Comment

                          • Shard-Z-One
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 50

                            #28
                            Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

                            hah, ive beaten stages of the Cave Of Ordeals with far more higher Levels than i am (not to mention me being at level 150 ^_^), like with Levels of 500 and so on.. all it takes is a little bit of advantage, and weakness..
                            sigpic

                            Maybe its just me....

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #29
                              Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

                              Someone should burn a copy of the game and send it to me. I've tried burning one before but burnt US games never work.

                              Comment

                              • Indyownz
                                Fire Couch.
                                • May 2006
                                • 174

                                #30
                                Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

                                What part of that was funny?

                                I'm probably going to get the game and I hope it isn't as terrible as that.

                                Comment

                                Working...