Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moogy
    嗚呼
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 10303

    #31
    Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

    Originally posted by Rebirth0
    Someone should burn a copy of the game and send it to me. I've tried burning one before but burnt US games never work.
    First off: lol you have no idea how to pirate games.

    More importantly: Do NOT download Nippon Ichi or Atlus games. Disgaea happens to be both! Try actually supporting the only console localization companies willing to take any risks (lol WD), you moron. If that means buying their games for 80 dollars from the publishers themselves, that's what it means. I bought Disgaea for sixty dollars new back in 2004. Atlus is doing the final reprint of the game in December, so get it then. It should be 60-70 dollars, which isn't bad for an Atlus title (I spent over 100 dollars for DDS).

    And just so we're clear, I own every PS2 title that NISA has released over here. I would have their PSP ones too, but... I don't have a PSP. I also have all of the Atlus titles (just in general, not console-specific) that don't suck badly. I also have quite a few Working Designs titles, but that's a moot point by this time.

    Anyway, the point of this rant is... Support localization companies that actually take risks and localize quirky games like Disgaea. Buy Hirameki (PC), Atlus, and NISA games. Please.
    Plz visit my blog

    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

    Comment

    • Shard-Z-One
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 50

      #32
      Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

      Originally posted by Indyownz
      What part of that was funny?

      I'm probably going to get the game and I hope it isn't as terrible as that.
      Gee, im sure theres something in here that says i might be the only one who thinks its funny.....and btw, NO THE GAME IS NOT TERRIBLE!!
      sigpic

      Maybe its just me....

      Comment

      • ruifio894
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 675

        #33
        Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

        that was.....retarted.



        Comment

        • dancedance125
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 132

          #34
          Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

          It is funny in like episode 2 Laharl calls a demon Mid-Boss.
          That was funny. My fave character is Floone or maybe Etna.

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #35
            Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

            oh my god
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #36
              Re: Disgaea Anime = Hilarious

              Sorry Moogy =/

              We're working on it.

              Comment

              Working...