Avatar: The Last Airbender

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #106
    Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

    Originally posted by ubercreep361
    Or that sage from Avatar Roku's shrine....or Uncle Iroh....you can go to many predictions about who will teach him...
    You know what would be interesting?

    Fire Lord what's his face teaching Aang how to firebend. XD
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • korny
      It's Saint Pepsi bitch
      • May 2004
      • 4385

      #107
      Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

      Originally posted by GamerShadow
      You know what would be improbable?

      Fire Lord what's his face teaching Aang how to firebend. XD
      yeah it would. Season 3 is taking forever to air

      Comment

      • ubercreep361
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2004
        • 399

        #108
        Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

        March or April they said...and it's Ozai BTW.

        Comment

        • bmfer
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 35

          #109
          Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

          avatar is my show!

          Comment

          • claytonffrking
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 70

            #110
            Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

            toph is the cutest one of the show
            _____________________________________________


            I'm confused
            Was it the chicken then the egg
            Or the egg then the chicken.

            Comment

            • lXD
              L not I
              • Feb 2007
              • 1398

              #111
              Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

              for a nickalodean anime series it really isnt that bad
              AAA's - 125+19
              best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
              latest - sound of my dream
              219 tier points
              IndexRulz.


              Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
              lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
              bifflez yo<3

              Comment

              • ubercreep361
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2004
                • 399

                #112
                Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                Yep, Nice shirt BTW (go FFR), I think the next season will either be coming out this April or Sept.

                Comment

                • noodleroxs
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 50

                  #113
                  Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                  omgizzles I can't wait for the new season to start on April 27th!!
                  Fawsome! Fawsome! Fawsome!

                  Do you keep saying Fawsome?

                  Yeah.

                  Fexcellent.

                  Comment

                  • eurostud4
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 995

                    #114
                    Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                    I just finished watching all the episodes I missed from season 2. What's the next book, Fire, or Air?
                    FFR.

                    R.I.P. Steve <3

                    Comment

                    • noodleroxs
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 50

                      #115
                      Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                      I think Fire will be the next book. But I really don't know.
                      Fawsome! Fawsome! Fawsome!

                      Do you keep saying Fawsome?

                      Yeah.

                      Fexcellent.

                      Comment

                      • FaintScent
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 43

                        #116
                        Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                        It is a good show.
                        ♥-~٭~-♥
                        We're losing daylight but I cant work any faster.
                        Under the veil of dusk we go on,
                        Don’t close your eyes.
                        What if it all disappears in the shadows that reach from the stars?

                        If I held my ground would you ask me to change?
                        This drought bleeds on now we're dancing for rain
                        We drink the air but it’s still not the same
                        These worlds collide but the distance remains
                        We point the finger, never accept the blame and I know. I know

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • MarukuAntoni
                          mmmMMMmmm
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 521

                          #117
                          Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                          i hear its a great show and i have seen it a couple times to my liking. however, i just cant get myself to watch it at the moment. one day.
                          IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                          Comment

                          • Lamoc
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 551

                            #118
                            Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                            i loov this show

                            Comment

                            • ubercreep361
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2004
                              • 399

                              #119
                              Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                              If anyone wants to see the episodes go on theavatarportal.com

                              Comment

                              • lXD
                                L not I
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 1398

                                #120
                                Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                                big bump haha
                                AAA's - 125+19
                                best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                                latest - sound of my dream
                                219 tier points
                                IndexRulz.


                                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                                lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                                bifflez yo<3

                                Comment

                                Working...