Avatar: The Last Airbender

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grandiagod
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6122

    #31
    Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

    The Earth King was a really good episode. However, I do feel like they crammed a bit too much story progression into one episode. I think they could have made an hour long special out of it.

    Look at me, complaining of too much story progression. HEAR THAT NARUTO!
    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

    Comment

    • Dragula219
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 629

      #32
      Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

      The plot and humor are really preteen-ish, which is an instant turn off. I generally hate animes for kids, Not solely for that fact, but because they're almost always lame as hell and not funny at all.

      Maybe I just watched a bad episode....but I doubt it.
      Violent Skank is Violent!

      Comment

      • Grandiagod
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 6122

        #33
        Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

        Which one did you watch? The plot is pretty deep and mature from what I know.
        He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

        Comment

        • TS_SonicMaster
          FFR Lolicon
          • Apr 2006
          • 1257

          #34
          Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          The Earth King was a really good episode. However, I do feel like they crammed a bit too much story progression into one episode. I think they could have made an hour long special out of it.

          Look at me, complaining of too much story progression. HEAR THAT NARUTO!
          Zuko's sister and the 2 other girls, I can't remember their names, show up.
          Toff is captured.
          Aang off to see the guru, Sokka to see his father.
          Katara left behind to help the King.

          I agree, there's was just too much plot change going on in that single episode.

          Comment

          • Grandiagod
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 6122

            #35
            Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

            I feel bad for Katara, she is stuck with the Earth King instead of getting to see her father.
            He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

            Comment

            • ubercreep361
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2004
              • 399

              #36
              Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

              Originally posted by TS_SonicMaster
              Zuko's sister and the 2 other girls, Ty Lee and Mai
              Toph(not Toff) is captured.
              Aang off to see the guru, Sokka to see his father.
              Katara left behind to help the King.

              I agree, there's was just too much plot change going on in that single episode.
              Fixed, P.S. theres too much plot cuz it's nearing the end of the book. Also dramatic change with Zuko. Whatever happened to the Kyoshi warriors we have yet to find out, Long Feng is going to come back because of the loyalty of the Dai Li. Katara might be suspicious of the Azula and the others. She'll probably find out that Toph was captured. And last but not least...Appa doesn't have a saddle anymore ='(

              Comment

              • djayr_7295
                Banned
                • Jul 2006
                • 15

                #37
                Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                I think its pretty good too but the arrow on Aang's forehead? wats up with that? I know that hes the avatar and everything but the ARROW? wouldnt it be weird if he didnt have the arrow on his forehead?

                Comment

                • ubercreep361
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 399

                  #38
                  Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                  Arrow = Airbender tattoos...He was born an airbender you know...

                  Comment

                  • Xenhart
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 3

                    #39
                    Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                    Omg i love that show O: I didn't watch it for a while because i think they changed the time, but i watched it yesterday
                    I feel like a lump.

                    Comment

                    • ubercreep361
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 399

                      #40
                      Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                      yea it's awesome. watch my youtube videos of avatar under my ffr name

                      Comment

                      • Schooler90_2
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 4

                        #41
                        Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                        know what would be cool? If I made my Avatar on here Ang Then My Avatar would be the last Airbender

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #42
                          Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          The Earth King was a really good episode. However, I do feel like they crammed a bit too much story progression into one episode. I think they could have made an hour long special out of it.

                          Look at me, complaining of too much story progression. HEAR THAT NARUTO!
                          lol

                          Comment

                          • Starfire525
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 5

                            #43
                            Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                            omg look at all of you talking about nothing! lol jk wats up everyone

                            Comment

                            • Grandiagod
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 6122

                              #44
                              Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                              Season finale coming up tonight at 8:00.

                              Going to be awesome.
                              He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                              Comment

                              • Animefreak999
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 767

                                #45
                                Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                                woohoo this is awesome

                                Comment

                                Working...