Avatar: The Last Airbender

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grandiagod
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6122

    #46
    Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

    It hasn't aired on the West Coast yet, but apparently there is this HUEG plot twist involving Zuko betraying Iroh and Katara.
    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

    Comment

    • TS_SonicMaster
      FFR Lolicon
      • Apr 2006
      • 1257

      #47
      Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

      I have to make sure to not miss this episode again.
      Thank you Time Warner Cable channel 153 : Nick west coast.

      Comment

      • TS_SonicMaster
        FFR Lolicon
        • Apr 2006
        • 1257

        #48
        Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

        Yay , It's on.
        Time for some action .

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #49
          Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

          Rofl, my post disappeared. Oh well. Anyways that episode felt too short for my liking =/
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • TS_SonicMaster
            FFR Lolicon
            • Apr 2006
            • 1257

            #50
            Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

            This episode reminds me of naruto with all that chakra talk.

            Comment

            • Grandiagod
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 6122

              #51
              Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

              Holy crap that episode was good.

              (It was an hour long Vash!)

              SPOILERS





              I don't think Zuko turned to the dark side, however I don't see how Aang is ever going to be able to go into the Avatar State after he closed off his last chakra point. Maybe his feelings for Katara will release it?
              He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

              Comment

              • TS_SonicMaster
                FFR Lolicon
                • Apr 2006
                • 1257

                #52
                Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                I think Zuko is still good, he's just confused by everything.
                There better be a next season soon.
                I want to see some Avatar State massively powerful air/water/earth/maybe fire bending.

                Comment

                • ubercreep361
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 399

                  #53
                  Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                  Yea Zuko is definitely confused right now. TOPH CAN METALBEND!!!!! I'm sooo friggin happy it's not even funny...but sad that Zuko "betrayed his uncle." Aang and Katara are a pair = /. I'm sorry but Azula is a *****. I should laugh at Long Feng...*laughs*. Still don't know what has happened to the Kyoshi warriors and tend to find out next season.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #54
                    Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                    @grandia: I know it was a hour long, but it still felt short for me =/

                    **SPOILERS**

                    I definately think that Zuko is going to double cross his sister and rejoin his uncle and Aang and Katara and Sokka. If you guys do recall, his mother told him "to not forget who he is no matter how much things change" or something to that effect meaning that his sister could do something to trigger this memory and having his hate for his sister return or some crazy ass **** like that. As for the Kyoshi warriors I think that they're pretty much dead. I'm under the assumption that Aang's "death" (When Azula shot him in the back with her lightning) ended the avatar cycle and could've possible taken away his avatar state. And that's all I can think of as of right now in the story >_<
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • TS_SonicMaster
                      FFR Lolicon
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 1257

                      #55
                      Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                      I think Aang can still use the avatar state but maybe not like before.
                      Recall that his arrow tatoos glowed white when he came back after Katara healed him so I think that still shows that the avatar cycle and him being to use the avatar state is ok. Maybe.

                      Comment

                      • Grandiagod
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 6122

                        #56
                        Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                        I still think he might be able to use it.

                        I have a strong premonition that his feeligns for Katara will trigger the state.

                        Also, hi vash.
                        He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                        Comment

                        • Animefreak999
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 767

                          #57
                          Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                          cant wait for the new season. i wanna see aang ask the big question!lol

                          Comment

                          • Grandiagod
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 6122

                            #58
                            Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                            I was completely surprised that they developed Aang and Katara's relationship like that. It was really intricate. Aang having to choose between the power to save the world and his love for Katara was completely unexpected.
                            He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                            Comment

                            • Animefreak999
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 767

                              #59
                              Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                              i was expecting it. it was on the commercial

                              Comment

                              • korny
                                It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                                • May 2004
                                • 4385

                                #60
                                Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                                zuko is going to double cross azula.
                                aang can still go into his avatar state.
                                iroh will later meet up with them to help aang master firebending.

                                Comment

                                Working...