Avatar: The Last Airbender

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dawg4321
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 1913

    #61
    Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

    Still....It really threw me off when Zuko all of a sudden went to Azula's side.

    Also, is it just me or did all of them get incredibly good really fast? Zuko didn't really fight that much in season 2 but then he's making fire whips? And Toph gets incredible by the end. But i still love the show, can't wait for season 3.
    Last edited by dawg4321; 12-3-2006, 07:32 PM.


    Comment

    • ubercreep361
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2004
      • 399

      #62
      Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

      MY PREDICTIONS:

      Zuko realizes that Azula was the one that killed his mother, therefore leaving her.
      They find that the Kyoshi warriors are still alive.
      Sokka's dad *MIGHT* have died in a fire nation battle.
      Aang, like korny said, can still go into the Avatar State.
      They will turn towards their only help so far..the Water Tribe or the Guru.
      Toph's mother will go looking for her by herself.
      Iroh will secretly be set free by Zuko.
      Jeong Jeong (the person that first taught Aang firebending) comes back to teach him again.
      They might return to Omashu for help from King Bumi.

      Comment

      • mmeegghhaann
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 239

        #63
        Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

        I love the Avatar, but i never know when its on. I never watch it in order either. I love the plot though. Can't wait to watch the rest of it on youtube.
        A burrito is just a sleeping bag for ground beef.

        Comment

        • Katara the Waterbender
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 9

          #64
          Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

          Oh wow I LOVE this show! I guess it's obvious judging by my name, avatar, and sig! It's really getting more awesome by the episode, I'm already ready for Book 3 to begin! I agree with all of you, it was a shocker when Zuko switched sides. I was really sad, I thought he had changed. But something tells me he will change back, again. So he'll go from bad to kinda good back to bad to maybe good again. Hopefully.
          Last edited by Katara the Waterbender; 12-4-2006, 08:22 PM. Reason: I needed to put more!

          Comment

          • ubercreep361
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2004
            • 399

            #65
            Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

            Originally posted by Katara the Waterbender
            I agree with all of you, it was a shocker when Zuko switched sides. I was really sad, I thought he had changed. But something tells me he will change back, again. So he'll go from bad to kinda good back to bad to maybe good again. Hopefully.
            He's going through a phase...puberty?

            Comment

            • ckj846
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2437

              #66
              Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

              Originally posted by dawg4321
              Still....It really threw me off when Zuko all of a sudden went to Azula's side.

              Also, is it just me or did all of them get incredibly good really fast? Zuko didn't really fight that much in season 2 but then he's making fire whips? And Toph gets incredible by the end. But i still love the show, can't wait for season 3.
              Exactly what I was thinking. I remember I never really watched this show that much.. Last episode I saw was when katara was learning to do that water whip thing and then I watch the season finale and BAM she has tentacles of water. It was pretty good, even though I really had no idea what was going on. Seems like a good series, I might go back and rewatch everything I missed =)
              O_o
              pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
              pyro31191: rofl
              pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
              pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

              Comment

              • Grandiagod
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 6122

                #67
                Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                I'm speculating that Zuko had a plan when he switched sides. When he first met Azula face to face in the series, she betrayed and tried to capture him. Also, she shot Iroh in the chest with a fireball, Zuko wasn't too happy about that. I find it hard to believe he would switch sides just because of a two minute speech from Azula.

                However, he did hurt Aang pretty bad in that fight, he definitly wasn't holding back, so who knows.
                He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                Comment

                • Katara the Waterbender
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 9

                  #68
                  Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  However, he did hurt Aang pretty bad in that fight, he definitly wasn't holding back, so who knows.
                  Exactly what I was thinking! But let's be optimistic....it was all part of his greater plan!

                  Comment

                  • ubercreep361
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 399

                    #69
                    Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                    Originally posted by Katara the Waterbender
                    Exactly what I was thinking! But let's be optimistic....it was all part of his greater plan!
                    ...To get shot in the back? lol sry i find that funny for him to plan that...

                    Comment

                    • Katara the Waterbender
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 9

                      #70
                      Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                      Originally posted by ubercreep361
                      ...To get shot in the back? lol sry i find that funny for him to plan that...
                      Well...no not exactly. I mean maybe he wanted it to look like he was on Azula's side so he could get on the inside and find out her plan. Maybe he didn't mean for Aang to get shot like that, after all he can only control his part of the plan!

                      Comment

                      • cC@Zz
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 1427

                        #71
                        Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                        This show is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
                        There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                        Comment

                        • ubercreep361
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 399

                          #72
                          Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                          Originally posted by Katara the Waterbender
                          Well...no not exactly. I mean maybe he wanted it to look like he was on Azula's side so he could get on the inside and find out her plan. Maybe he didn't mean for Aang to get shot like that, after all he can only control his part of the plan!
                          So that's why he firebended at Katara after Aang got hurt until Iroh stopped them...I really doubt it's a plan as he looked unsure at the end, and it didn't look like he had a hint of compassion when fighting Aang. Well...he kinda looked like a madman...lol

                          Comment

                          • Katara the Waterbender
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 9

                            #73
                            Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                            Originally posted by ubercreep361
                            So that's why he firebended at Katara after Aang got hurt until Iroh stopped them...I really doubt it's a plan as he looked unsure at the end, and it didn't look like he had a hint of compassion when fighting Aang. Well...he kinda looked like a madman...lol
                            ....see how well his plan is working? he has you and many others fooled! ha
                            Last edited by Katara the Waterbender; 12-11-2006, 06:36 AM.

                            Comment

                            • ubercreep361
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2004
                              • 399

                              #74
                              Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                              lmao

                              Comment

                              • Katara the Waterbender
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 9

                                #75
                                Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

                                But, in all seriousness, does this look like the face of evil to you? This is the very last view we have of Zuko from the season finale.
                                This is from avatarspirit.net, just to give them the cred!
                                Last edited by Katara the Waterbender; 12-14-2006, 01:31 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...