Watch One Piece.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • keroberings
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 13

    #166
    Re: Watch One Piece.

    i get the monthly shonen jump. it has one piece, and naruto, and a crap load of others too. you think that the show is cool? try shonen jump!

    P.S. i also have the first graphic novel issue of One Piece!

    Comment

    • tsugomaru
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 3962

      #167
      Re: Watch One Piece.

      Originally posted by FaintScent
      I prefer to read the manga!
      After watching One Piece the first time, I was thinking, this anime is awesome. I proceeded to read the manga and decided that the manga was greater than the anime. Right after, I started to watch the anime again and decided that each had its strength. If I didn't watch the anime first, I wouldn't have the battle animations or music playing through my head while reading it. The anime made the reading so much more fun.

      Dubbed One Piece anime and manga suck.

      ~Tsugomaru
      Originally posted by Hiluluk
      WHEN do you think people die...?
      When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
      When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
      When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
      IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

      Comment

      • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 542

        #168
        Re: Watch One Piece.

        One Piece is my fav anime...n is also the one i hate the most=/...i hate that its up to the cp9...and i haveta wait for it !! ='(....i hate how dat sho tortures me relentlessly =/

        Comment

        • cC@Zz
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1427

          #169
          Re: Watch One Piece.

          Originally posted by keroberings
          i get the monthly shonen jump. it has one piece, and naruto, and a crap load of others too. you think that the show is cool? try shonen jump!

          P.S. i also have the first graphic novel issue of One Piece!
          Most mangas in Shonen Jump I hate. One Piece is okay, but I perfer the subbed anime. One of my biggest dislikes of Shonen Jump is Naruto.
          Last edited by cC@Zz; 03-18-2007, 09:33 AM.
          There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

          Comment

          • SethSquall
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 5477

            #170
            Re: Watch One Piece.

            This has made One Piece one of my favourite animes ever.

            Originally posted by Tibs
            I love you, you Welsh ****

            Comment

            • Eyoshi
              Certified Calendarwhore
              • Nov 2004
              • 1044

              #171
              Re: Watch One Piece.

              It's a bump, but I thought I'd show this little tidbit of information.

              http://www.animeonline.com/index.php...&ent_id=101234

              FUNimation has picked up One Piece. They plan to pick up from where 4Kids left off only with a new dub, and the availablity of an uncut version.

              Comment

              • lolTorrent
                Banned
                • Feb 2007
                • 202

                #172
                Re: Watch One Piece.

                Is it worth the torrent?

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #173
                  Re: Watch One Piece.

                  We’re looking for ways to change it as little as possible, to cause the least amount of interruption. We have to edit out some things to get it on TV but we’re going to try to make up for that by giving the audience the most we can with the acting. This is something I feel we have a lot of experience with; building an ensemble cast is something that both Mike and Chris have a lot of experience in and have done before in numerous shows. I think we’re in store for a bunch of very fun episodes.
                  As long as FUNImation can stick to this ideal, I will support them.

                  I'm hoping it doesn't suck. I was really hoping Cartoon Network would pick it up and do the dubbing in-house, but meh. FUNImation isn't too bad. And, as they say, anything is better than 4kids.

                  They basically said cigarettes and alcohol have to go, but cigars are A-OK. Wounds have to be clean and deaths have to be assumed but not shown. Guns can be shown (NO MORE SHOWER CURTAINS AND WATER PISTOLS!) in use.

                  Seems like they have their work cut out for them. A bunch of people who are working on it are huge fans.

                  lolTorrent: You can watch all of the episodes on YouTube.

                  Comment

                  • TS_SonicMaster
                    FFR Lolicon
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 1257

                    #174
                    Re: Watch One Piece.

                    Started to watch on youtube a few days ago, I'm addicted already.

                    Comment

                    • lolTorrent
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 202

                      #175
                      Re: Watch One Piece.

                      Originally posted by Squeek
                      lolTorrent: You can watch all of the episodes on YouTube.
                      :ver cool:

                      Comment

                      • Penguinsamurai64
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 17

                        #176
                        Re: Watch One Piece.

                        I remember when I first saw one piece on american TV, and i thought "it sucks". I still do. But once I heard about the difference between it and the japanese version, It didn't take much to convince me. I should start watching it again, though.

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        * Removing or changing anything suggestive of alcohol or tobacco use.
                        Yeah, they edit in lollipops and stuff instead, I laughed so hard once when I saw where they had forgotten to edit out the smoke and not just the cigarette or whatever.

                        Edit: sorry to bump an old thread, I just followed the link in Squeek's sig. D:
                        Last edited by Penguinsamurai64; 04-29-2007, 04:40 PM. Reason: See Edit
                        I check all my posts for grammatical and spelling errors before posting. You should too if you want to avoid looking like an idiot.

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #177
                          Re: Watch One Piece.

                          Don't worry about bumping it. This thread needs to be alive at all times because One Piece is the greatest show on television.

                          Glad you've made the transition between "4kids presents: oNe PiEcE" and "One Piece".

                          Comment

                          • SethSquall
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 5477

                            #178
                            Re: Watch One Piece.

                            Bump because I picked the series back up.

                            I love the 2nd ED more than anything in the worlds right now.

                            I'll post back when I've done my One Piece Season 2 marathon. I think It's season 2? Or three. I dunno. It's a new town though.
                            Last edited by SethSquall; 05-17-2007, 10:45 AM.
                            Originally posted by Tibs
                            I love you, you Welsh ****

                            Comment

                            • Squeek
                              let it snow~
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 14444

                              #179
                              Re: Watch One Piece.

                              There are no seasons. Just arcs.

                              I think there are four major arcs and over twenty minor arcs within those four major ones.

                              Comment

                              • Moogy
                                嗚呼
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 10303

                                #180
                                Re: Watch One Piece.

                                one pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeece
                                Plz visit my blog

                                ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                                Comment

                                Working...