Watch One Piece.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #106
    Re: Watch One Piece.

    Doesn't it suck that the intro spoiled it for you without anyone hinting at it AT ALL.

    Good thing my friend ruined it for me in advance.

    ps omg moogy why're you viewing the thread if one piece sux olololo

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #107
      Re: Watch One Piece.

      Kay episode 161 opened in WMP and worked just fine. Episodes 162-170 will not open in ANYTHING. I'm not sure if the download was corrupted or what. It says the file is a Winamp File, but doesn't specify anything else. I've been watching on youtube >_>

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #108
        Re: Watch One Piece.

        They started encoding in MP4 format from that point on.

        Gotta get another codec.

        Comment

        • SethSquall
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 5477

          #109
          Re: Watch One Piece.

          I'm watching again now. Start of another adventure from 45 on wards.

          If I had my own pc I could watch these every night. I need to save up for one.
          Originally posted by Tibs
          I love you, you Welsh ****

          Comment

          • SatanHatesYu
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 94

            #110
            Re: Watch One Piece.

            This is one of those anime I watch if I catch it.. but hardly bother to make an effort to catch. Maybe it'd be better if I wasen't watching the CN ver tho..
            Avatar made by SatanHatesYu.

            Comment

            • tsugomaru
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 3962

              #111
              Re: Watch One Piece.

              Trust me, the real version is at least a couple trillion times better than the English one. It's like comparing the taste of cow feces (possibly even lower) to world class cuisine.

              ~Tsugomaru
              Originally posted by Hiluluk
              WHEN do you think people die...?
              When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
              When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
              When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
              IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

              Comment

              • HariiKaabii
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 16

                #112
                Re: Watch One Piece.

                who watches one piece when there is much better art on the anime channel
                sorry, but I love manga and anime, Im an artist
                Peace. ^-^v
                I passed Insect Digestion Melancholy stepped by the RaiRai, therefore I am

                Comment

                • tsugomaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 3962

                  #113
                  Re: Watch One Piece.

                  Harii, your sense of art is somewhat... off.

                  Art can appear in more than one form. Art isn't always the pretty statue or picture you see. Art can be a story that is written. As far as I can see, this is the most crafty manga I've ever read. And really, that is what most of a manga is. His use of symbols in his art may draw away from the beauty of the picture, but it only adds to the beauty of the story.

                  After reading some of the chapters or when finishing an arc, I really have to take a couple of days to stand back and look at the story.

                  ~Tsugomaru
                  Originally posted by Hiluluk
                  WHEN do you think people die...?
                  When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                  When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                  When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                  IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                  Comment

                  • jamuko
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1083

                    #114
                    Re: Watch One Piece.

                    I hate when people dis One Piece just because they "don't like the art". It happens all the time. :/ Geez, so it doesn't look just like your average generic anime, so it's unwatchable? Kind of closed-minded...

                    The artstyle never appealed to me right away either, but I started reading anyway since I had it, and I grew to like it very quickly. Sure, the characters don't look like your average cute/pretty/cool anime, but the style fits it perfectly, you'll find.

                    And trust me, "Im an artist" too. This is coming from a person who has a hard time watching something when I don't really like the animation style. Granted, I haven't seen/read all that much of One Piece yet, but from what I've seen, I wouldn't change a thing about it.
                    ♪~
                    Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                    I like delicious things
                    I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                    So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                    There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                    So let's play forever~

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #115
                      Re: Watch One Piece.

                      Originally posted by HariiKaabii
                      who watches one piece when there is much better art on the anime channel
                      sorry, but I love manga and anime, Im an artist
                      Lmao. I'm deeply into animation and One Piece has shown a few things that have highly impressed me. Also the concept art is brilliant.
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • Tank101
                        I V vi iii IV I IV V
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2082

                        #116
                        Re: Watch One Piece.

                        The islands in the south~are wAAArrmmmm~
                        Paina-Purupuru~Their heads get really hot~
                        And they're all IDIOOTTTTTSSSS~!

                        Comment

                        • Chromer
                          Hookers and Blow
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4981

                          #117
                          Re: Watch One Piece.

                          Last episode I had a chance to watch was the episode right after the Arabasta Arc so I haven't gotten to the next arc yet. Should be good. However, with the recent release of Naruto:Shippuden, I might have to put One Piece on hold.

                          Comment

                          • tsugomaru
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 3962

                            #118
                            Re: Watch One Piece.

                            Oddly enough, same here. I already said that the only arc I'll be watching in Part 2 Naruto will be the Rescue Gaara arc. Why? Simply because it has a resolution in it. I'll however, not be watching anything else.

                            ~Tsugomaru
                            Originally posted by Hiluluk
                            WHEN do you think people die...?
                            When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                            When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                            When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                            IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                            Comment

                            • cC@Zz
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 1427

                              #119
                              Re: Watch One Piece.

                              Originally posted by tsugomaru
                              the only arc I'll be watching in Part 2 Naruto will be the Rescue Gaara arc.

                              ~Tsugomaru
                              Same here. Its the only one that seems interesting enough to watch.
                              There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #120
                                Re: Watch One Piece.

                                Originally posted by Chromer
                                Last episode I had a chance to watch was the episode right after the Arabasta Arc so I haven't gotten to the next arc yet. Should be good. However, with the recent release of Naruto:Shippuden, I might have to put One Piece on hold.
                                the one episode of naruto shippuuden?

                                chromer

                                chromer

                                chromer

                                chromer

                                chromer

                                watch one piece

                                Comment

                                Working...