Sword Art Online

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKG_Scintill
    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2009
    • 3877

    #31
    Re: Sword Art Online

    new SAO up NAO





    Originally posted by bluguerilla
    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
    ___
    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
    .

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #32
      Re: Sword Art Online

      Just watched episode 18...
      Does Suguha realize she's been playing with her brother? I can't tell... :S

      Comment

      • DarknessXoXLight
        sonder
        • Mar 2007
        • 2279

        #33
        Re: Sword Art Online

        Answer to Crash.
        I'm wondering the same thing because they make it seem like she does but then they're like lol she's going to go make him a sandwich while she knows he's still in the game.. wut? who knows anymore, story went to shit. it's all about her non-tits now.

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #34
          Re: Sword Art Online

          This show suddenly got worse than Mirai Nikki


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • SKG_Scintill
            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2009
            • 3877

            #35
            Re: Sword Art Online

            What's wrong with Mirai Nikki?
            ololwrongthreadandbumped





            Originally posted by bluguerilla
            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
            ___
            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
            .

            Comment

            • dragon890x
              ☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
              • Jun 2005
              • 565

              #36
              Re: Sword Art Online

              Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
              What's wrong with Mirai Nikki?
              Too many major plot holes with the story line.

              Jerky transitions from the writers trying to force you into thinking certain thoughts about characters, then switching it up with a "ha! gotcha!" tactic.

              [ Link ]

              Comment

              • Tyson ultima
                Autismspeaks.gov
                • Nov 2006
                • 1421

                #37
                Re: Sword Art Online

                Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                What's wrong with Mirai Nikki?
                ololwrongthreadandbumped
                Mirai Nikki was one of the most godly anime in the beginning, however the second half just drove too off of the original concept and tried to be something stupid or something that it is not and made itself terrible.

                The beginning was simply cool ass gimmicks and introduction of characters, murder, and fighting. Then probably up till the take over the Mayor's building arc left a lot of people disappointed. It was supposed to be the best arc in the series, but the anime dulled it down. Then like both the anime and the manga decided to rush for a cop out ending.

                Comment

                • SKG_Scintill
                  Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 3877

                  #38
                  Re: Sword Art Online

                  I enjoyed every bit of it actually. I may be vain, but I never noticed these plot holes or forced character progression. Could well be because it's around the fifth anime I finished; you can't know clichés if you don't know about them.
                  The only anime that disappointed me in the later part of the series is Death Note, they should've stopped halfway...

                  But on topic: Sword Art Online is getting quite drama and slightly predictable. Still enjoying it for what it is. Like eating a cheeseburger.





                  Originally posted by bluguerilla
                  So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                  ___
                  . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                  . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                  .

                  Comment

                  • Izzy
                    Snek
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 9195

                    #39
                    Re: Sword Art Online

                    Lets all just watch Pyscho-pass and robotics;notes instead.

                    Comment

                    • Tyson ultima
                      Autismspeaks.gov
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1421

                      #40
                      Re: Sword Art Online

                      Originally posted by Izzy
                      Lets all just watch Pyscho-pass and Shinsekai Yori instead.
                      Fixed

                      Comment

                      • Zyphoror
                        Handstream Hawaii
                        • May 2008
                        • 1025

                        #41
                        Re: Sword Art Online

                        how about some good ol' fashioned School Days




                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                        [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                        [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                        [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                        [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                        [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                        Comment

                        • Izzy
                          Snek
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 9195

                          #42
                          Re: Sword Art Online

                          Originally posted by Tyson ultima
                          Fixed
                          I actually started that show. I finished episode one and I couldn't form an opinion on it so I guess I'll have to watch episode two.

                          Comment

                          • Izzy
                            Snek
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 9195

                            #43
                            Re: Sword Art Online

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            i dropped sword art online once the first world or whatever ended
                            That was a good ending point. I kind of wish that was the end of the show, but they had stretched those 12 episodes into 24 and showed more of the leveling and bosses inside of SAO.

                            Comment

                            • Crashfan3
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 2937

                              #44
                              Re: Sword Art Online

                              Originally posted by Izzy
                              That was a good ending point. I kind of wish that was the end of the show, but they had stretched those 12 episodes into 24 and showed more of the leveling and bosses inside of SAO.
                              Hate to say it, because I enjoyed the last few episodes so much, but I agree. They still get all dramatic about people dying, but I don't see the value in it because in ALfheim online, death only results in a respawn and an exp loss, like any other MMO. Big freaking deal.

                              Still can't wait for the next few episodes though, because despite that fact, I'm still enjoying SAO immensely. I literally just got back into watching anime when SAO came out so I'm trying to find a good series to keep my interest when it's over. I've tried Code:Breaker, but that's just not doing it for me, five episodes in, downloading the 6th now.

                              Comment

                              • SKG_Scintill
                                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 3877

                                #45
                                Re: Sword Art Online

                                Fuck, my opinion is equal to a brony's
                                k, SAO sucks now //SorrySAOIwasjokingIloveyoudontkillme





                                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                                ___
                                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...