First Official FFR Band

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #16
    Re: First Official FFR Band

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    edit: yo jteh, I could probably break some parts off into an interlude meant for stringed solos that rejoins into the main riffs later
    Yeah this is the kind of thing I meant. It'd be a pretty nice touch imo.

    Comment

    • AsphyxZero
      Banned
      • Oct 2010
      • 1823

      #17
      Re: First Official FFR Band

      I'm about to get a midi controller for my synth, so if you need any synth lines and the like, you can definitely contact me for that

      Comment

      • ic0slay3r
        Falangel <3
        • Sep 2006
        • 2309

        #18
        Re: First Official FFR Band

        This sounds really interesting, but what are your recording suggesting methods, cause I think recording with a camera will give kinda of a low quality sound.

        AAA:531
        Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
        Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
        # of BF: 42


        -------

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #19
          Re: First Official FFR Band

          it'd pretty much have to be a requirement that any applicants should possess or have access to an interface along with sonar/cubase/protools etc.

          I'd thought about this prior to posting the OP but didn't stipulate this because I assumed that'd be a given, I'll change it now though, thanks
          Last edited by One Winged Angel; 12-10-2010, 03:52 PM.


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #20
            Re: First Official FFR Band

            bumping this because maybe some of you music freaks are nocturnal


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #21
              Re: First Official FFR Band

              If I had some recording equipment I'd do this but sadly I don't have anything like that. Cool idea though I hope you get enough people together for it.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Dr Tran
                Banned
                • Aug 2008
                • 1134

                #22
                Re: First Official FFR Band

                i can sign LETS DO THIS

                Comment

                • SKG_Scintill
                  Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 3877

                  #23
                  Re: First Official FFR Band

                  I would've given it a shot, but I'm a stride/swing pianist, so wrong genre -.-





                  Originally posted by bluguerilla
                  So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                  ___
                  . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                  . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                  .

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #24
                    Re: First Official FFR Band

                    swing mathcore

                    Comment

                    • remedy1502
                      remederpin
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 4885

                      #25
                      Re: First Official FFR Band

                      I would be so down for this. I'm a singer (I've been singing for 11 years, opera for 3 years, so I know my way around my voice pretty well)
                      Vocals would be no problem for me.

                      Here's a video from a recital in May if you care to listen.


                      PS I can do more than just sing opera. Let me know and I'll figure it out XD Although I'm not sure how "metal" I could make it. I'm sure I can get it at least decent sounding.
                      Last edited by remedy1502; 12-11-2010, 07:13 AM.

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #26
                        Re: First Official FFR Band

                        I play the drums, but just for a little over a year. My drums sound like ass, so it's hard.

                        I'll post a video just for the luls when my parents wake up.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Matrixdude
                          And She Screams My Name
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1351

                          #27
                          Re: First Official FFR Band

                          Yeah the thing is I don't have any recording equipment and not to mention I hate the way my set sounds. And this isn't something I'm gonna go spend a ton of money on right now =/

                          Great idea though I can't wait to see what you guys can churn out.

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #28
                            Re: First Official FFR Band

                            I just started working again, after I pay my parents back and **** I plan on buying a new snare and replacing the cymbals I sold when I quit my last job.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • iironiic
                              D6 FFR Legacy Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 4342

                              #29
                              Re: First Official FFR Band

                              If I was to offer anything, I could use my singing voice lol. My voice is geared to pop than rock or metal or what you guys seem to focus on, so I guess I don't have much to offer.

                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #30
                                Re: First Official FFR Band

                                Originally posted by EnR
                                My drums sound like ass.
                                Do they fart?


                                Comment

                                Working...