First Official FFR Band

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #31
    Re: First Official FFR Band

    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Do they fart?
    All the time.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #32
      Re: First Official FFR Band

      Alright remedy, there's no denying that you're a talented singer, I just don't know how your voice would sound singing a different genre, although I'm sure you're incredibly versatile as opera's probably the most difficult style of music to sing.

      Which brings me to my next point, as I'm getting the impression other members are interested in something like this but 'specialize' in a genre of music other than metal.

      Anyone's who's interested in this project, post the instrument that you play and the style in which you play it...if we can get three or four members vouching for the same genre (or genres close to it), maybe we can split off into groups?

      I can write in many different styles for guitar, metal's just my preferred style because of the technicality involved. So if you guys could post that info, I can get a general idea of the direction this is heading in.

      and EnR post a vid brah


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #33
        Re: First Official FFR Band

        Honestly, I love playing anything from **** like Rise Against to doing blast beats when I'm bored.

        I'll play anything but country, hahaha. I'm not very strong with my double pedal though,
        sigpic

        Comment

        • MrMagic5239
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2007
          • 4096

          #34
          Re: First Official FFR Band

          OWA, you should make a video of you playing guitar, so people know what kind of skill level you are on. It would better represent what kind of members should jump up and hop onto this idea.
          ~Grand Chase Stats~
          Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
          Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
          Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
          Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
          Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
          Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
          Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
          Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #35
            Re: First Official FFR Band

            I've got a couple acousto vids on one or two of my youtube accounts (I have waaaaaaay too many youtube accounts lmfao), but to be completely honest, I can't play acoustic for shit compared to electric

            I'll post what I have up for now and I'll record some shreddage later




            and apparently I have one of me derping piano for a bit too


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • SKG_Scintill
              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2009
              • 3877

              #36
              Re: First Official FFR Band

              Since you like technicality, why not add a touch of jazz to the metal? Like Liquid Tension Experiment, you can add a whole lot of different instruments.





              Originally posted by bluguerilla
              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
              ___
              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
              .

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #37
                Re: First Official FFR Band

                I'm game

                post a vid and you can be the rudess


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • SKG_Scintill
                  Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 3877

                  #38
                  Re: First Official FFR Band

                  Haha, it was more of a suggestion, I'm far from anything like Rudess. I'll have to look up some jazzlicks, I never tried to play real jazz.





                  Originally posted by bluguerilla
                  So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                  ___
                  . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                  . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                  .

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #39
                    Re: First Official FFR Band

                    opera metal do it man ****ing do it

                    btw we should get everyone who plays an instrument to record that way it sounds beast. have like 3 drummers 5 guitarist, 12 singers. like this one band i cant recall

                    Comment

                    • revolutionomega
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2240

                      #40
                      Re: First Official FFR Band

                      Sorry I've been so busy I haven't been able to check up on this. Maybe tuesday I'll see if I can throw something together but I have no ability to record seriously. I may be able to do some vocals stuff if we get the pieces together.
                      "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                      - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                      Comment

                      • kid_merkury
                        I make good music
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 478

                        #41
                        Re: First Official FFR Band

                        i'm good at bass. I'm getting ready to graduate berklee.

                        if i hear what it is you want to record, i dont mind laying down some bass, or keys or whatever.


                        I'd offer to mix it, but I usually charge people for that, so we'll skip that. But I dont mind playing some bass if you want.
                        -Merk



                        PSN: kid_merkury

                        Comment

                        • zajac
                          aka uAnimals
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 4050

                          #42
                          Re: First Official FFR Band

                          I can do some scratching in the background
                          Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                          We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                          Comment

                          • Aldentron
                            Forum User
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 828

                            #43
                            Re: First Official FFR Band

                            If you're wanting to sound something like this then I would be very comfortable doing vocals.
                            Arse Moreira's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.


                            Also, here's a video of me "derping" at a house party I had a very long time ago because somebody thought it was a good idea to give me a guitar.


                            I have been around punk rock in general for 4 years now, mostly focusing on grindcore (Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Nasum, Bucket Full of Teeth) hardcore (Converge, Backstabbers Incorporated, Trap Them,) and screamo (Kidcrash, L'Antietam, Off Minor)
                            Originally posted by top
                            what the hell happened to alden
                            i remember a time when he wuz kewl

                            like... wut

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #44
                              Re: First Official FFR Band

                              didnt realize there were vocals in any of the songs from arse moreira until i realized that the vocals werent just ****ty guitar chords

                              aka bad recording is bad

                              Comment

                              • Aldentron
                                Forum User
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 828

                                #45
                                Re: First Official FFR Band

                                Originally posted by who_cares973
                                aka bad recording is bad
                                Yeah, pretty much any DIY band is going to have bad recordings. I have a Summer Tour demo by Trifle Tower that sounds like they recorded it on a webcam mic. It's punk as fuk.
                                Originally posted by top
                                what the hell happened to alden
                                i remember a time when he wuz kewl

                                like... wut

                                Comment

                                Working...