Zageron's Music Recommendations

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ohaider
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2012
    • 2893

    #46
    Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

    Originally posted by Zageron
    Gorgeous George

    Groovy! C:
    31
    ----
    Lovin this, kind like heavy daft punk vibes

    Comment

    • Zageron
      Zageron E. Tazaterra
      FFR Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 6592

      #47
      Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

      Sorry for taking so long inbetween these. ;] was away.
      ----


      Heard this for the first time today. It's been in my library for who knows how long, thought I'd share it.
      34
      Last edited by Zageron; 07-30-2014, 09:29 PM.

      Comment

      • anwar-inc
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2012
        • 166

        #48
        Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

        keep them coming =)

        Hi, I'm anwar.
        I make music, I listen to music, I blog every now and then and sometimes I play games on the internet.
        I've been on this site way too long, but sometimes I can be an ABSOLUTE BOSS.

        Comment

        • RNGRX
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2006
          • 683

          #49
          Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

          keep them coming =)

          Comment

          • Zageron
            Zageron E. Tazaterra
            FFR Administrator
            • Apr 2007
            • 6592

            #50
            Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

            My bad, here's an awesome one I found sitting in my library the other day!
            ----

            KIZUNA
            This is pretty sweet.
            35
            Last edited by Zageron; 07-30-2014, 09:30 PM.

            Comment

            • Zageron
              Zageron E. Tazaterra
              FFR Administrator
              • Apr 2007
              • 6592

              #51
              Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations


              This is an awesome Trip-Hope-ish tune I found a long while ago on Entroducing..... by DJ Shadow.
              It's quite unique and very enjoyable.
              36
              Last edited by Zageron; 07-30-2014, 09:33 PM.

              Comment

              • Zageron
                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                FFR Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 6592

                #52
                Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations


                Excellent song from the Skyrim soundtrack.
                37

                Comment

                • Zageron
                  Zageron E. Tazaterra
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 6592

                  #53
                  Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations


                  Hot damn. (Not really a favourite, but this came out the other day and it's pretty catchy some of you might appreciate it.)
                  38

                  Comment

                  • Zageron
                    Zageron E. Tazaterra
                    FFR Administrator
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 6592

                    #54
                    Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                    I'd love to hear from anyone who checks this thread what your favourites from what I've posted are. Supplying new styles and tunes is fun, but also more of the same if you guys want more of it!
                    Last edited by Zageron; 08-6-2014, 04:42 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #55
                      Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                      Originally posted by Zageron
                      https://soundcloud.com/overclocked-records/a-zu-ra-ddrkirbyisq-twin-wings-02-solaris
                      This came out of nowhere. I've had it in my library for ages but damn is it awesome. Comes in at a full nine minutes of chiptune, very good tune!
                      33
                      Re-feature, in case you missed it, because it's ridiculously incredible.

                      Comment

                      • anwar-inc
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 166

                        #56
                        Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                        The black box was the best thing you posted imo, it's wonderful. . also 9 bit blizzard was rad too. Those are the ones I revisit the most, the rest are ok or good or very good, but those 2 are sooo good!

                        Hi, I'm anwar.
                        I make music, I listen to music, I blog every now and then and sometimes I play games on the internet.
                        I've been on this site way too long, but sometimes I can be an ABSOLUTE BOSS.

                        Comment

                        • Zageron
                          Zageron E. Tazaterra
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 6592

                          #57
                          Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                          New Savant album is out! Here's my highlight.

                          39

                          Comment

                          • Zageron
                            Zageron E. Tazaterra
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 6592

                            #58
                            Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations


                            Highlight from the Anodyne remix album. This is a favourite of mine.
                            40
                            Last edited by Zageron; 08-22-2014, 02:21 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Zageron
                              Zageron E. Tazaterra
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 6592

                              #59
                              Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                              By the holy ghost how could I have forgotten about this song for so long. I just ran into this while listening to some ORIGA. x_____________x <3
                              Torukia

                              41

                              Btw, I always love hearing what you all think. Feel free to post 'boo' / 'yay' replies.
                              Last edited by Zageron; 08-22-2014, 02:49 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Zageron
                                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                                FFR Administrator
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 6592

                                #60
                                Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                                Nhato - [Eureka / Past And Then] 1.01 - Eureka

                                42

                                This and every other song I've heard from Otographic Music is killer as ****. :')

                                Comment

                                Working...