Zageron's Music Recommendations

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fluvs
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2009
    • 674

    #61
    Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

    All of these songs are amazing @__@
    Last edited by Fluvs; 09-13-2014, 09:52 PM.

    Comment

    • Zageron
      Zageron E. Tazaterra
      FFR Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 6592

      #62
      Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

      Thank you fluvs.

      Can I just take this moment to say, if you haven't listened to Eureka (#42) all the way through yet, good god go do it, it is fantastic.

      Comment

      • Zageron
        Zageron E. Tazaterra
        FFR Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 6592

        #63
        Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

        Nhato - [Tokyo Blue Pipe (Remixes)] 1.01 - Tokyo Blue Pipe (KIWAMU Remix)

        43

        chill as bouncy get out

        Comment

        • ohsosilly
          Gets all the birds
          • Jul 2006
          • 669

          #64
          Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

          You love the expression "all get out" these days ;P

          I agree with the bounce. Very cool 8)

          Comment

          • smartdude1212
            2 is poo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 6687

            #65
            Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

            Okay holy shit I just listened to 42 and what the haaaaaall it's beyond magnificent.

            Comment

            • Zageron
              Zageron E. Tazaterra
              FFR Administrator
              • Apr 2007
              • 6592

              #66
              Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              Okay holy shit I just listened to 42 and what the haaaaaall it's beyond magnificent.
              I know right? That progression, followed by wtf 5 minute mark.
              Last edited by Zageron; 09-24-2014, 12:38 AM.

              Comment

              • Zageron
                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                FFR Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 6592

                #67
                Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                soundTeMP - [Ragnarok Online] 008 - Theme of Prontera

                44
                Good old Ragnarok Online capital city. 8)

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #68
                  Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                  Payon's better.


                  EDIT- i dont mean to be a dick rofl that came out way more blunt than i intended
                  Last edited by hi19hi19; 10-5-2014, 12:54 AM.


                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #69
                    Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                    And not because Arch made a shitty file for it


                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #70
                      Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                      Payon is indeed fantastic, :P
                      I can think of quite a number of Ragnarok songs that are better than both of these, however. 8)

                      Comment

                      • hi19hi19
                        lol happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 12194

                        #71
                        Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                        Originally posted by Zageron
                        I can think of quite a number of Ragnarok songs that are better than both of these, however. 8)
                        true
                        RO had great music everywhere

                        Although I actually kinda like RO2's soundtrack more (which is apparently a minority opinion?)
                        Last edited by hi19hi19; 10-5-2014, 01:03 AM.


                        Comment

                        • Zageron
                          Zageron E. Tazaterra
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 6592

                          #72
                          Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                          I'd say that's a minority. Some of the songs, like Din Don Dan Dan, Yoru, and New Cognito, are pretty fucking amazing though.
                          Last edited by Zageron; 10-5-2014, 01:15 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Zageron
                            Zageron E. Tazaterra
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 6592

                            #73
                            Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                            Ruauhghg I'm so busy, but here's a cool track.


                            45

                            Comment

                            Working...