Zageron's Music Recommendations

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zageron
    Zageron E. Tazaterra
    FFR Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 6592

    #16
    Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

    Hills of Radiant Wind

    Fantastic piano piece from NieR Gestalt & Replicant.
    9

    Come in Peace

    One of my 5 star rated Ragnarok Online songs.
    10

    --
    Slightly busy over the past few days. I've forgotten to do any.
    Last edited by Zageron; 06-8-2014, 02:47 PM.

    Comment

    • Zageron
      Zageron E. Tazaterra
      FFR Administrator
      • Apr 2007
      • 6592

      #17
      Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations


      Dustforce. Sweep da leaves.
      11


      Walking through a plain field.
      12


      ...and then suddenly!
      13


      Climbing the cliff path.
      14

      --
      Here's a big chunk.
      Last edited by Zageron; 06-6-2014, 12:49 AM.

      Comment

      • Zageron
        Zageron E. Tazaterra
        FFR Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 6592

        #18
        Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

        Elf

        15
        Last edited by Zageron; 06-8-2014, 02:45 PM.

        Comment

        • Zageron
          Zageron E. Tazaterra
          FFR Administrator
          • Apr 2007
          • 6592

          #19
          Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

          Into the Grinder.

          16
          Last edited by Zageron; 06-8-2014, 02:45 PM.

          Comment

          • Zageron
            Zageron E. Tazaterra
            FFR Administrator
            • Apr 2007
            • 6592

            #20
            Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

            White Flag

            17
            Last edited by Zageron; 06-8-2014, 02:45 PM.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #21
              Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

              I really love this
              Originally posted by Zageron
              YES
              Last edited by Zageron; 06-5-2014, 01:10 AM. Reason: i fixed my post sry `-`

              Comment

              • Zageron
                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                FFR Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 6592

                #22
                Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations


                18
                --
                Thanks for sharing!!!
                If I wrote a short review of each song would people read them?

                Comment

                • ohsosilly
                  Gets all the birds
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 669

                  #23
                  Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                  Yes

                  Comment

                  • r
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 173

                    #24
                    Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                    Yes.

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #25
                      Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                      Absolutely. What makes music so interesting is that music could be interpreted so differently. It's pretty neat if someone has a similar interpretation, as well.

                      Your picks have been quite diverse, very nice variation of tracks. Windmill is definitely a keeper, along with White Flag.

                      Comment

                      • Zageron
                        Zageron E. Tazaterra
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 6592

                        #26
                        Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                        The Roseville
                        19
                        --
                        Alright! I'll start writing little reviews for each of the songs I've already posted, and then start filling them out before I post!

                        Comment

                        • Zageron
                          Zageron E. Tazaterra
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 6592

                          #27
                          Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations


                          20

                          Comment

                          • Zageron
                            Zageron E. Tazaterra
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 6592

                            #28
                            Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                            Sleepless

                            Extremely chill funky tune from Rangarok Online. Another one of my absolute favourite tracks of all time, sitting tied for 1st with Anwar's "The Friendly Wolf" at 113 plays, 5 stars, and a last.fm heart. Though I've played Ragnarok Online for a very long time, I don't really remember the song from the game all that well. I've been listening to the music by itself for far longer than I've played though, and this is without a doubt the best track in the soundtrack.
                            21
                            Last edited by Zageron; 06-8-2014, 02:49 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Zageron
                              Zageron E. Tazaterra
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 6592

                              #29
                              Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                              Towers

                              One of the first songs I listened to and enjoyed from 'real music', as dictated by society, introduced to me by my sister. It's a fantastic song which stays similar to instrumental music enough that it worked as an excellent segue, into the realm of lyrical music, for me.
                              22

                              Comment

                              • Zageron
                                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                                FFR Administrator
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 6592

                                #30
                                Re: Zageron's Music Recommendations

                                Here is a music recommendation outside of my usual scope! Still catchy as anything!
                                This is a tune by one of my university professors, who taught me Physics and Sound at SFU. It's a fun folk song, you'd hear while drinking at a community pub in Vancouver.

                                Still Crawlin'
                                23

                                Comment

                                Working...