I do too many portraits.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #16
    Re: I do too many portraits.

    srsly tutorial

    Comment

    • darkshark
      Nothing.
      • Nov 2004
      • 4189

      #17
      Re: I do too many portraits.

      Takes anywhere between 3 and 7 hours, depending on how many times I'm not satisfied with part of it and choose to redraw it.

      I've actually been wanting to start making some good 2d/3d tutorials, these photoshop ones would be rather incoherent, as I tend to jump all over the place when making them.

      Comment

      • Psychotik
        Heckin' Cute
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 1729

        #18
        Re: I do too many portraits.

        Originally posted by who_cares973
        I'm jealous of those lips.
        This.
        Check out my Speedruns
        Originally posted by TEEX
        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

        Comment

        • ichliebekase
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2006
          • 3213

          #19
          Re: I do too many portraits.

          I wonder how you'd do a young baby. I'm going to email my uncle and see if he'll send me a good picture of his daughter, I already have one in mind. Either that or I'll try to take a good picture of my dog XD
          Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
          We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
          =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
          Garden Party - Dance, level 38

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #20
            Re: I do too many portraits.

            Portrait is better than the original.


            Comment

            • darkshark
              Nothing.
              • Nov 2004
              • 4189

              #21
              Re: I do too many portraits.

              I have enough trouble drawing hair as it is, I will not draw your dog, unless you shave him.

              Originally posted by ichliebekase
              I wonder how you'd do a young baby.
              I'd try and finish up really fast before the cops showed up.

              Comment

              • AsphyxZero
                Banned
                • Oct 2010
                • 1823

                #22
                Re: I do too many portraits.

                Is she single.

                Comment

                • ichliebekase
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2006
                  • 3213

                  #23
                  Re: I do too many portraits.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  I'd try and finish up really fast before the cops showed up.
                  Touche, very nice catch ;]
                  Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                  We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                  =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                  Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                  Comment

                  • AsphyxZero
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 1823

                    #24
                    Re: I do too many portraits.

                    Oh yeah, sick portrait. I can definitely see that you've improved vastly from the first couple you posted on KBO.

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #25
                      Re: I do too many portraits.

                      That girl looks 17, in b4 jail for drawing a minor.


                      Comment

                      • darkshark
                        Nothing.
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 4189

                        #26
                        Re: I do too many portraits.

                        I'll just post this here too:

                        If you'd like me to take your request on a portrait, I must have a photo reference of the person, and it is extremely preferred that the photo be of decent quality, and taken with a real camera, not a cell phone (a cell phone cannot capture any subtle details and generally suck). I won't get into full-body shots yet, I'm not all that great at drawing the rest of the body, not to mention it would take 10+ hours extra...so your photo should be a portrait as well. Send me a picture or post it in here and I'll let you know if it's something I'll be up for doing.

                        Comment

                        • BethanyBangs
                          ~
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 730

                          #27
                          Re: I do too many portraits.

                          You have serious skills. I've never seriously tried to do human portraits but i'm good at anime. D: Maybe someday i'll try to draw a portrait.
                          ~

                          Comment

                          • darkshark
                            Nothing.
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 4189

                            #28
                            Re: I do too many portraits.

                            Yes?

                            derp.

                            And thanks everyone for the kind words, I didn't know this one came out as awesome as you make it out to be. I kinda get desensitized after a few hours to how something actually looks, which is probably why it was a good thing to have taken a month and a half long break from drawing.
                            Last edited by darkshark; 02-18-2011, 04:44 PM.

                            Comment

                            • ninjaKIWI
                              plain old ugly ass dumbas
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 3307

                              #29
                              Re: I do too many portraits.

                              I don't like how you added so much colour to her skin, she seems very pale in the picture. It's really awesome nonetheless, though.

                              Also DO ME



                              I dunno if the picture is good enough for you, but it'd be cool if you could do it sometime.
                              Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                              "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                              "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                              "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                              "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                              "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                              "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                              Comment

                              • darkshark
                                Nothing.
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 4189

                                #30
                                Re: I do too many portraits.

                                I added more color to the picture overall, I didn't like how cold the picture felt, so adding warmer hues just kinda subconsciously happened.


                                Also, because I'm getting so many requests from people now, in order to accommodate I'm going to either skimp on the detail or you can wait a really long time before you get your portrait lol, these things take a long time .___.

                                Comment

                                Working...