I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #16
    Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

    Originally posted by Dinglesberry
    lol do u even play stepmania tho? im srry but i only date girls who are at LEAST division 6
    there are like 3


    Comment

    • SK8R43
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Jan 2008
      • 4684

      #17
      Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

      Prob a google pic tbh XD
      Thee Burstinator
      sigpic

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #18
        Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

        Originally posted by SK8R43
        Prob a google pic tbh XD
        nothing comes up when you search it except this thread

        Either way, can we keep the creepy comments to a minimum please. Welcome to the community kamii-kun ^_^
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #19
          Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

          I hid for several years before talking to this community too, but I'm glad I did end up coming out of my shell 'cause there's a lot of cool people here.

          Welcome!!!
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #20
            Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            there are like 3
            i know of 2 that are in relationships already too tbh


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

              Hewwo!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

                Originally posted by SK8R43
                Prob a google pic tbh XD
                Also, what the hell?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • SK8R43
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 4684

                  #23
                  Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Also, what the hell?
                  Ya never know these days when someone only has one picture on their profile whether it be FFR, facebook or something else. Ive seen countless fake people with one pic XD
                  Thee Burstinator
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #24
                    Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

                    Welcome!
                    Originally posted by SK8R43
                    Prob a google pic tbh XD
                    go away

                    Comment

                    • icontrolyourworld
                      Enjoy life!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4197

                      #25
                      Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

                      My picture isn't actually me either xD

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #26
                        Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

                        mine is
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Rapta
                          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1948

                          #27
                          Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

                          mine is a picture of fan art of me
                          Old Quotes
                          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                          Originally posted by Mourningfall
                          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          do u even agrabah
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Today at 12:53 AM
                          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                          Originally posted by Psychotik
                          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                          Originally posted by Haku
                          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #28
                            Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

                            mine is really me


                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #29
                              Re: I'm not new i've just been hiding for 7 years so heeeeey !

                              Mine seriously is me. 14 years ago.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              Working...