Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #91
    Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

    yeah but why is he so mad

    like, what did he DO.

    Comment

    • Shikari
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2010
      • 2055

      #92
      Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

      I don't have any plans, but I wish I could fly to US.............

      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Shikari for resident profile artist

      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #93
        Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

        Originally posted by A2P
        yeah but why is he so mad

        like, what did he DO.
        Been wondering this for a while myself.

        Comment

        • Choofers
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2008
          • 6205

          #94
          Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

          I mean shit, I thought midnight would be fine with me putting his name up there. JUST LOOK AT IT MAN, 17 people want to BE you. Doesn't that make you feel like somebody? (o:


          ps i was going to put "welp, i'm a squirrel" instead lol but that would have gotten me banned, maybe

          Comment

          • A2P
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2009
            • 3127

            #95
            Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

            Don't ignore me, darkness. What did he do.

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #96
              Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

              speedcore 300

              and an overall internet personality that makes him look like a huge douche and I would love to reach into my laptop and slap him

              not even a hard slap, just a quick slap and maybe a "stop being a ***got"

              Comment

              • nois-or-e
                SponCon Aficionado
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 3250

                #97
                Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                Well I don't know about you guys, but I have something epic planned for vday this year. ~stay tuned~

                Also, Katies bday is valentines day, so it'll moreso be a celebration of her birth among other things ;D

                March 14 > Feb 14 anyways <3

                Comment

                • Xx{Midnight}xX
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 8548

                  #98
                  Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                  Yes Jae, Steak and A Blowjob day is WAY better.

                  Comment

                  • Go_Oilers_Go
                    <<Insert Title Here>>
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 1436

                    #99
                    Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                    Just working all day.

                    Comment

                    • Panic4Me
                      o_o
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 911

                      #100
                      Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                      I'll be spending the day just hanging out with my boyfriend. Thursday is payday, so that's when we'll actually be doing something to celebrate.
                      Unofficial Slayerific Phantominizer 1st Tournament: D1 - 1st place
                      The Krunkykäse Tournament!: D2 - 2nd place
                      SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity (June): D2 - 2nd place

                      ♥R.I.P. Jellygod♥


                      Comment

                      • cry4eternity
                        ~ added for cuteness
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 979

                        #101
                        Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                        <--- alone4eternity

                        I'm retired

                        Comment

                        • NeoMasterPie
                          Forum User
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1405

                          #102
                          Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                          asking my crush to be my valentine.. will make plans if she says yes
                          yep i'm a fucen nerd

                          Comment

                          • Evnoir
                            _(:3」∠)_
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 978

                            #103
                            Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                            Originally posted by NeoMasterPie
                            asking my crush to be my valentine.. will make plans if she says yes
                            yep i'm a fucen nerd
                            Good luck!
                            Hope all goes well~

                            Comment

                            • Go_Oilers_Go
                              <<Insert Title Here>>
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 1436

                              #104
                              Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                              I think I will ask Anaru to be my valentine. <3

                              Comment

                              • rsr2
                                Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 1386

                                #105
                                Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                                I have to work that day but I do have Wednesday off so my girlfriend and I plan on doing everything which is

                                Hang out and mostly play WoW and LoL
                                Go out to eat at a nice Restaurant
                                Go see Star Wars 3D
                                Relax and spend the rest of the night with more LoL and WoW


                                I already bought her a Usa-Chan from Ouran High School Host Club and she loves it.
                                Last edited by rsr2; 02-13-2012, 03:02 AM.
                                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                                "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                                Comment

                                Working...