Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkshark
    Nothing.
    • Nov 2004
    • 4189

    #76
    Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

    All da single ladies.

    Comment

    • Choofers
      FFR Player
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2008
      • 6205

      #77
      Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

      Now put yo hands up.

      Comment

      • Mau5
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2011
        • 790

        #78
        Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

        Originally posted by Choofers
        Now put yo hands up.
        This is turning into a CT thread
        How to start an argument online:
        Step 1) Express an opinion
        Step 2) Wait....

        Originally posted by Arntonach
        It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

        Comment

        • wildfireskunk
          Purveyor of tea
          • Sep 2004
          • 1247

          #79
          Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Like I said, you're doing it wrong bro.
          I don't see how you can justify that without knowing anything about me and my girlfriend
          ITG guru, FFR noob, wants to hug every cat.

          Comment

          • Bluearrowll
            ⊙▃⊙
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2007
            • 7376

            #80
            Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

            This thread is turning into what any thread turns into.



            ##
            1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
            1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
            3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
            5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
            9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
            10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
            10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

            FMO AAA Count: 71
            FGO AAA Count: 10

            Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
            PS: Cool AAA's Terry
            - I Love You


            An Alarm Clock's Haiku
            beep beep beep beep beep
            beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
            beep beep beep beep beep
            - ieatyourlvllol

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #81
              Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

              saying things like "we don't need the holiday" is just a way to feel cooler than you really are. people don't celebrate it because it is socially acceptable they celebrate it because it's fun. that's like saying YO i dont need to celebrate the 4th of july cuz im patriotic ALL YEAR

              go hard or go home
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • Evnoir
                _(:3」∠)_
                • Sep 2008
                • 978

                #82
                Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                I wonder what the 17 xX{Midnight}Xx's are doing for Valentine's Day...

                Comment

                • Choofers
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 6205

                  #83
                  Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                  Originally posted by Evnoir
                  I wonder what the 17 xX{Midnight}Xx's are doing for Valentine's Day...
                  same thing they do every day, pinky


                  try to make simfiles

                  Comment

                  • euphoriakisses
                    UwU~
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 284

                    #84
                    Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                    Normally I would be like "forever alone ;_;"
                    But nope, I have something planned.

                    :')

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #85
                      Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                      Sure, it's great to do things all throughout the year.

                      But Valentine's Day = great because any excuse to get off your ass and out doing something fun = well worth it. No need to be all weird and RAWR ANTI CORPORATIOONS!!!111 about it.

                      Comment

                      • A2P
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 3127

                        #86
                        Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                        Originally posted by Evnoir
                        I wonder what the 17 xX{Midnight}Xx's are doing for Valentine's Day...
                        you know I still dont get the subcontext behind that

                        can anyone explain pls~

                        Comment

                        • pmonibuv1
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 3236

                          #87
                          Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                          With your moms.
                          FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                          FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                          sigpic


                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #88
                            Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                            Originally posted by A2P
                            you know I still dont get the subcontext behind that

                            can anyone explain pls~
                            Xx{Madnight}xX

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #89
                              Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                              Originally posted by Evnoir
                              I wonder what the 17 xX{Midnight}Xx's are doing for Valentine's Day...
                              Well, I actually have nothing planned. I'm trying to communicate with my 16 alter egos, but they're kinda hard to contact.

                              Originally posted by Choofers
                              same thing they do every day, pinky


                              try to make simfiles
                              There is no "try" there is only "succeeding."

                              Originally posted by A2P
                              you know I still dont get the subcontext behind that

                              can anyone explain pls~
                              He's butt-hurt.

                              Originally posted by Choofers
                              Xx{Madnight}xX
                              Case and point proven.

                              Comment

                              • Choofers
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 6205

                                #90
                                Re: Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

                                what am I butthurt about lol

                                Comment

                                Working...