How good is your sense of rhythm?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gravity Kitten
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2008
    • 644

    #31
    Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

    92% - hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

    Comment

    • Mike Weedmark
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2009
      • 1196

      #32
      Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      Honestly I couldn't tell what the test was even asking
      This. Are two identical rhythms considered different if there's an instrument swap or something? I have a feeling most of the people who do poorly on this do poorly because it's a bad test, and not because of their rhythm.

      BTW: 80%, and I've played guitar for about eight years now and recently keyboard. It's a wonky test, period. When Alex and Leonid get <90% and Dossar gets <70%, it's wonked the **** up, I promise.
      Last edited by Mike Weedmark; 11-28-2011, 08:43 AM.

      Comment

      • icontrolyourworld
        Enjoy life!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2007
        • 4197

        #33
        Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

        I'm in the 64% club xD

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #34
          Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

          How good are fellow FFRers' senses of rhythm?

          68%.

          Do you think playing FFR has improved your sense of rhythm?

          For reading charts yes, for hearing music nope.

          Comment

          • bob bob
            This Is How We Do It~
            • Oct 2006
            • 3226

            #35
            Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

            60%

            lowest so far \0/
            Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
            Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
            Waiting for 2 Million members...
            5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #36
              Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

              not sure how accurate of a test of how good one's sense of rhythm is as opposed to being able to recognize similarities and differences between two soundbytes. It would be better if they asked you to try and replicate the beat somehow instead of just comparing IMO.


              Comment

              • SKG_Scintill
                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2009
                • 3877

                #37
                Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

                first attempt 80%, pretty sure I thought some of the first were different while they weren't, just because I had no idea how difficult the test was





                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                ___
                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                .

                Comment

                • U.N. Owen
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 640

                  #38
                  Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

                  92%. Missed the first one because I figured the thing was testing pitch in a very small window. Also missed #9.

                  Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

                  "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

                  Comment

                  • Reincarnate
                    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 6332

                    #39
                    Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

                    80% fffuuuuuu

                    I felt like it was trying to trick me the whole time (like playing a game of speed-Simon or something).

                    Comment

                    • Trogdor!!!!
                      Forum User
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 1664

                      #40
                      Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

                      Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                      I got tired half way through, so I started guessing and ended with a 84%
                      This, except I got 76%
                      Violets Forever

                      Comment

                      • FFRGreen
                        Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 1151

                        #41
                        Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

                        Originally posted by bob bob
                        60%

                        lowest so far \0/
                        60% also

                        Comment

                        • Thatskier
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 613

                          #42
                          Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

                          84% : Outstanding performance.
                          Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place

                          The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place



                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          Let's put it this way: This file is fun.

                          Comment

                          • Wartime
                            underestimated:
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 13

                            #43
                            Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

                            64% lol to much people talking around me

                            Comment

                            • LongGone
                              -
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 1679

                              #44
                              Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

                              88% but I didn't check the details afterwards oop
                              My Solo Simfiles
                              My Solo Simfiles Part 2

                              Originally posted by Choofers
                              people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

                              Comment

                              • andy-o24
                                Married Man
                                • May 2006
                                • 1527

                                #45
                                Re: How good is your sense of rhythm?

                                Originally posted by FFRGreen
                                60% also
                                ^This.
                                Annoying test.

                                -o24
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                                Comment

                                Working...