All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_;)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #16
    Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

    Happy birthday!
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Sprite-
      HAVE ME WITH VODKA
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 7317

      #17
      Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

      Happy bday you old man

      Comment

      • iironiic
        D6 FFR Legacy Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2009
        • 4342

        #18
        Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

        Happy birthday Chaz!

        Comment

        • kostkaskater
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2004
          • 780

          #19
          Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

          You're awesome Chaz! Have an awesome birthday!

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #20
            Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

            a most happy of birthdays to you, sir


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • Rubin0
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 1276

              #21
              Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

              Happy Birthday
              The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

              Comment

              • kjwkjw
                >w<
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2007
                • 2585

                #22
                Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                Hey, happy birthday~ have a good one (:


                Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                Project Sekai 535

                Comment

                • All_That_Chaz
                  Supreme Dictator For Life
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 5874

                  #23
                  Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                  Hey thanks everybody it really means a lot

                  Anyone from FFR (21+) can feel free to crash my bday party.

                  218 Queen Anne Drive
                  Williamstown, NJ 08094

                  Trash the place for all I care I don't live there it's a triple bday party xD
                  Back to "Back to Earth"
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  god dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                  Comment

                  • Superfreak04
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2407

                    #24
                    Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                    HBD. :P

                    Comment

                    • ichliebekase
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2006
                      • 3213

                      #25
                      Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                      Happy birthday, Chaz, woo!

                      From Mario and friends too

                      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                      Comment

                      • Panic4Me
                        o_o
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 911

                        #26
                        Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                        Happy birthday Chaz! (again)

                        I'm gonna come crash the party now, k? k.
                        Unofficial Slayerific Phantominizer 1st Tournament: D1 - 1st place
                        The Krunkykäse Tournament!: D2 - 2nd place
                        SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity (June): D2 - 2nd place

                        ♥R.I.P. Jellygod♥


                        Comment

                        • PhaeL v2
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 942

                          #27
                          Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                          Happy birthday, Supermod.
                          Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                          Rapha, you're a cry baby!

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #28
                            Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                            All That and a bag of Geritol.

                            Happy Birthday Chaz


                            Comment

                            • All_That_Chaz
                              Supreme Dictator For Life
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 5874

                              #29
                              Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                              Crosspost from ffya

                              Thanks again guys. Just got home from Monk's. You know, it's not often that I describe a meal as "perfect." This was one of those times. My dad and I split a giant bucket of the plumpest, tenderest, juiciest mussels I've ever eaten. I had a burger with caramelized leaks and blue cheese and the sweetness of the leeks and the creaminess of the cheese just went absolutely perfect with my perfectly cooked med-rare burger. That and I had an incredible Belgian white wheat beer to go with it all. Just wow. I'm doing this every year.

                              So for my birthday I got a new winter coat from my mom, some much needed cash from my dad, found a miracle parking spot at the train station and made my train by 30 seconds, had the last lecture of a horrible class that I'm so glad I don't need to do anymore for, slept all afternoon, had the best mussels of my life, and cake.

                              Great birthday or GREATEST birthday?
                              Back to "Back to Earth"
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              god dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                              Comment

                              • welsh_girl
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 1366

                                #30
                                Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                                Happy bleated Birthday, Chaz

                                Comment

                                Working...