All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_;)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #31
    Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

    Thank you, sweety<3
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • lumphoboextreme
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 8592

      #32
      Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

      Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
      Hey thanks everybody it really means a lot

      Anyone from FFR (21+) can feel free to crash my bday party.

      218 Queen Anne Drive
      Williamstown, NJ 08094

      Trash the place for all I care I don't live there it's a triple bday party xD
      I would but i'm not 21 and that's like an 8 hour drive. Happy 26th though

      Comment

      • revolutionomega
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2006
        • 2240

        #33
        Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

        Happy belated. I would crash even though I'm not 21 but I'm spending the night with my lovely girlfriend after a long day of work and would have to drive like 2ish(?) hours out to get to you haha.

        P.s. maybe the phillies will do better this year, but at least our teams lost in the same round?

        P.p.s. don't hate the player, hate the frames (stupid ffr joke from av-miss days)

        p.p.p.s. Don't be a noob, party, secks, all_that_jazz
        "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
        - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

        Comment

        • pokelda
          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2006
          • 3878

          #34
          Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

          creep

          Comment

          • pokelda
            ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2006
            • 3878

            #35
            Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

            a proper reply to that would be my avatar

            Comment

            • Kagome
              Pop'n Music.
              • May 2003
              • 1314

              #36
              Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

              Happy belated Birthday Mr. Chaz <3

              Comment

              • BethanyBangs
                ~
                • Oct 2010
                • 730

                #37
                Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                Happy birthday (: You're not that old yet, wait til you hit 40.
                ~

                Comment

                • sakura080789
                  Rapture Universe
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 1751

                  #38
                  Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                  HBD Chaz have a gangsta day

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #39
                    Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                    HBD Chaz

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • igotrhythm
                      Fractals!
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 6535

                      #40
                      Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                      Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
                      Bahahaha thread title made me lol. Thanks, Hammy<3.

                      Intense party is scheduled for Friday. Friend is going to bring her hacked wii with every rock band on it. It will be epic. And there's a special lady who's been asking for a helping of the spotted dick. I keep telling her to restrain herself, but she's awful persistent.

                      And thanks, haha. But now I find myself lurking way more threads than I'm used to. It's unsettling.

                      Thanks Hammy, Leonid, nuclear, and Zageron and everyone else who posts until I make it back to this thread to thank everyone again.
                      Welcome to what I've been doing on another site for the past year and a half. <3

                      HBD. May your party be so epic that when the neighbors call the cops, they join the festivities as soon as they arrive.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                      Comment

                      • Phynx
                        I'm Forever
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 3005

                        #41
                        Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                        ΉΣy ΉΛppy ΛППivΣЯƧΛЯy Өf yӨЦЯ ΣjΣᄃƬiӨП fЯӨm ƬΉΣ ᄂӨvΣ ᄃΛПΛᄂ. DЯiПk Λ fΣЩ fӨЯ mΣ ΛƬ ƬΉΣ pΛЯƬy bЯΛΉ!
                        Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                        Comment

                        • All_That_Chaz
                          Supreme Dictator For Life
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 5874

                          #42
                          Re: All_That_Birthday v26 (Why are you so old ;_

                          Haha wow thanks everyone. Just got home from triple birthday bash. It was alright. My girlfriend and I basically quarantined ourselves away from the party most of the night so we could get some privacy. They did get me to come out eventually when they wanted me to play rock band for a little bit. They were basically barging in and not leaving us alone >_<. I had to drive my girlfriend home eventually because she has a confirmation to go to in the morning.

                          Thanks once again for the wishes, everyone!
                          Back to "Back to Earth"
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          god dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                          Comment

                          Working...