Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie Part 1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #46
    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie Part 1

    Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
    "ITS NOT EXACTLY FROM THE BOOK OH **** ITS LIKE THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!11!"
    lols


    Comment

    • Old Gregg
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2009
      • 22

      #47
      Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie Part 1

      Since i am british i believe i need to watch this movie, i also like the fact that baileys makes a cameo.

      Comment

      • RB_IcePh0enix
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 709

        #48
        Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie Part 1

        I think the movie was very well executed and was quite enjoyable. I'm actually really glad that they made the book into two movies. The last two movies seemed rushed, and I feel like even if they compressed the 7th book into a 3 hour movie, it would still be too fast paced and miss out on important details.

        Comment

        • HoneyMelonCalibrator
          Arrow Theory™
          • Feb 2009
          • 905

          #49
          Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie Part 1

          Harry Potter films never disappoint me. I'm sure they would if I read the books. But I don't have time to read them.
          Originally posted by ?
          祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
          諸行無常の響あり。
          娑羅雙樹の花の色、
          盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
          おごれる人も久しからず、
          唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
          たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
          偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

          Comment

          Working...