You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Minion133
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2005
    • 951

    #31
    Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

    gay
    Last edited by Minion133; 10-9-2010, 06:10 PM.

    Comment

    • alloyus
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 3269

      #32
      Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

      Honestly, I've only in particular felt that awein's my only true friend on this site that I only know from this site, we're pretty chill ;D. Otherwise, I've talked to a few people, but not consistently.

      ^FFP_D0pey btw

      Comment

      • Vanilla Mnm
        cavs
        • Dec 2007
        • 3258

        #33
        Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

        Originally posted by ledwix
        This. Active Members: 22,962. I remember when it was close to 80,000.
        How are you considered an active member?

        EDIT: I don't mean how are YOU an active member, but like, how is one defined as an active member?

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #34
          Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

          I'm pretty sure someone like arctic_counter is "active" but he's never noticed.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • Silver Sky
            FFR Veteran
            • Dec 2009
            • 83

            #35
            Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

            I'm floating everyday. Weeeeee. Watch me go higher, higher, (Starts choking) I can't breath!!!!!! Hel....p.....( Dies mysteriously)

            Comment

            • foilman8805
              smoke wheat hail satin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 5704

              #36
              Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

              who am i

              and who are all of you

              Comment

              • cixOclock
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2009
                • 226

                #37
                Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                Originally posted by Silver Sky
                I'm floating everyday. Weeeeee. Watch me go higher, higher, (Starts choking) I can't breath!!!!!! Hel....p.....( Dies mysteriously)
                o___o ROFL live!!!!!

                Comment

                • Silver Sky
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 83

                  #38
                  Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                  Who am I? What is that slime on your face?

                  Comment

                  • virus003
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 1822

                    #39
                    Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                    Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
                    How are you considered an active member?

                    EDIT: I don't mean how are YOU an active member, but like, how is one defined as an active member?
                    I'd consider being active by going online at least twice a week.

                    Originally posted by XUioX
                    too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                    Originally posted by roundb0x
                    i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                    Originally posted by who_cares973
                    stop back seat modding its annoying

                    Comment

                    • Etylukah
                      Ultimate Gamer
                      • May 2009
                      • 491

                      #40
                      Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                      I wish there was something that could tell me how long i've been online on this site since account was created rofl..

                      It would be a good indicator of activity.
                      Last edited by Etylukah; 12-18-2009, 07:20 PM.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #41
                        Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        Join Date: Dec 2009
                        come back two years ago when the community was much larger and didn't suck
                        Agreed. Things are really falling apart
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Quigly
                          nah
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 3506

                          #42
                          Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                          God this site is like one, giant, internet-orientated sitcom.


                          To make this more realistic, try adding your own laugh-track whilst browsing the forums.
                          nah

                          Comment

                          • OrganisM
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2644

                            #43
                            Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                            It's the same people floating around because most got wise and left.
                            .

                            Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                            "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                            because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                            spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                            changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                            Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                            Originally Posted by
                            MrRubix[link]:
                            "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                            Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                            "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                            Comment

                            • Izzy
                              Snek
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 9195

                              #44
                              Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                              Originally posted by cixOclock
                              Have you ever noticed how it feels like the exact same people as yesterday that were on, the exact same time as you, and yet you never bother to say hi? Or even to vote on them when they update their profile...

                              The same people who are on the forums everyday I think are the same ones from the day before. Are we slowly becoming just one big family that is slowly starting to get sick of seeing each other?
                              cixOclock
                              Member for: 0.03 years

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #45
                                Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                                just another Chit Chat thread

                                Comment

                                Working...