You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mnnicol
    U mirin'?
    • Jun 2007
    • 4262

    #46
    Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

    HOLY FUCK YOU HAVE WASTED THIS MUCH OF YOUR LIFE: 1 days, 23 hours and 20 minutes.
    Seems I haven't wasted as much time over at ODI as I thought l0l
    - Retired Stepman
    - I lift things up and put them down

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #47
      Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

      Another high quality thread.

      Comment

      • funmonkey54
        The Chill Keeper
        • Oct 2007
        • 4127

        #48
        Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        I'm pretty sure someone like arctic_counter is "active" but he's never noticed.
        I know him. He's pretty cool. Nice guy to talk to.

        Comment

        • duddychuck@yahoo.com
          Retired
          • Sep 2009
          • 1111

          #49
          Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

          I know what you mean, there is a large group of users on ffr where everybody knows eachother, but whats funny is that there are SO MANY people you have never seen and never will see.

          Comment

          • xealix
            One Among The Fence
            • Feb 2007
            • 680

            #50
            Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

            I love this site
            I love these people
            even the ones who do not know me.

            I will use musical lyrics for my siggy.
            "In the cradle we are helpless, but on our feet we are fatal" - The Dear Hunter

            Comment

            • duddychuck@yahoo.com
              Retired
              • Sep 2009
              • 1111

              #51
              Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

              Would you consider whoring every day being a regular? ^_^ if so iv been one since the day I got here xD

              Comment

              • poochieCREAM
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 480

                #52
                Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                It took me a couple of months to be a regular profile whore.
                Me and Andiana were versing each other to see who got 10k views first, she won T.T
                It's hard for me to fit into the forums because I don't have intelligent witty things to say.


                OHWELL.
                LOVEGENERATION.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #53
                  Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                  Originally posted by xealix
                  I love this site
                  I love these people
                  even the ones who do not know me.
                  Same lol
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Adamaja456
                    Absurd
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 6433

                    #54
                    Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                    Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                    Would you consider whoring every day being a regular? ^_^ if so iv been one since the day I got here xD
                    trust me, you are not a regular


                    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                    Comment

                    • cixOclock
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 226

                      #55
                      Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                      People need to quit attacking how long I've been here, this is a new account I created this month. I stopped using my other one. Its that simple. The other one was about 6months old.

                      All I mean by this, is that its either the same trolling people on here replying to threads over and over, and then other people, the regulars. The 'upper' class you could call 'em.
                      So what causes you, the regulars, to keep coming back, over and over?

                      Comment

                      • MinaciousGrace
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4278

                        #56
                        Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                        Originally posted by cixOclock
                        Have you ever noticed how it feels like the exact same people as yesterday that were on, the exact same time as you, and yet you never bother to say hi? Or even to vote on them when they update their profile...

                        The same people who are on the forums everyday I think are the same ones from the day before. Are we slowly becoming just one big family that is slowly starting to get sick of seeing each other?
                        no ****

                        Comment

                        • MrRubix
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2026
                          • 8340

                          #57
                          Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                          You typically see the same people on the forums because, well, they are forum regulars. This is usually how most forums are. You have your group of long-time users mixed in with your "once in a while" crowd plus a healthy dash of newbie spattering.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                          Comment

                          • GG_Guru
                            Let em' do what they want
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 3219

                            #58
                            Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                            Yeah. It wouldn't be fun if you saw different people coming in every day then leaving because then we wouldn't really be called a "community" but more like a "get in-get out" sorta thing like a drive thru at McDonalds and that's what I hate most about the newbies that decide to join us but don't plan on sticking with FFR.

                            A lot of stuff goes on in my life and sometimes when I'm feeling down I can just log on FFR and browse the forums to cheer myself up. FFR has become a second home to me, aside from all my haters I enjoy letting some steam off playing FFR or something.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #59
                              Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                              lolololol Brian wtf hahaha
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • irishknight
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 969

                                #60
                                Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                                I think the content in that picture is against the rules, zero. Even if it is a drawing.

                                Comment

                                Working...