You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cixOclock
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2009
    • 226

    #16
    Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    Yeah, the one that only comes around every other Thanksgiving and only for the food.
    Wow I just laughed so hard I spit on my screen... LOL
    So that makes NSane... the anti-social step brother of Synthlight?

    Comment

    • 25thhour
      I like max
      • Feb 2007
      • 2922

      #17
      Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

      Lmao.
      r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

      Comment

      • Bluearrowll
        ⊙▃⊙
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2007
        • 7376

        #18
        Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

        Except Adamaja doesn't know me. I just broadcast his music on his birthday.
        1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
        1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
        3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
        5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
        9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
        10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
        10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

        FMO AAA Count: 71
        FGO AAA Count: 10

        Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
        PS: Cool AAA's Terry
        - I Love You


        An Alarm Clock's Haiku
        beep beep beep beep beep
        beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
        beep beep beep beep beep
        - ieatyourlvllol

        Comment

        • funmonkey54
          The Chill Keeper
          • Oct 2007
          • 4127

          #19
          Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

          Originally posted by cixOclock
          Wow I just laughed so hard I spit on my screen... LOL
          So that makes NSane... the anti-social step brother of Synthlight?
          That makes NSane the hardworking slave under the floors who works his ass off for nothing.

          Comment

          • cixOclock
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2009
            • 226

            #20
            Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

            o___o we need someone to make a family tree.


            Synthlight father to:
            Tasselfoot, tasselfoot father to NSane.

            On and on and on.
            For instance the person that referred you to this site would be somehow related to you in the "FFR family".

            I don't know, it sounds like a good idea, but it would take a long time to do. At the same time it would be... different

            Comment

            • SKG_Scintill
              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2009
              • 3877

              #21
              Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

              I never saw you before, maybe you were that guy I knew I've never seen before.





              Originally posted by bluguerilla
              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
              ___
              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
              .

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #22
                Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                Join Date: Dec 2009

                lol well that explains it
                come back two years ago when the community was much larger and didn't suck


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • mnnicol
                  U mirin'?
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 4262

                  #23
                  Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                  Who the hell is One Winged Angel?

                  What a nooblet (jokes brah <3)










                  But yeah, never seen you around before, cixoclock
                  - Retired Stepman
                  - I lift things up and put them down

                  Comment

                  • Superfreak04
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2407

                    #24
                    Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                    I think mine started at around 1.75 years, after I made my first post, and I started joining more tournaments.

                    Comment

                    • ledwix
                      Giant Pi Operator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2878

                      #25
                      Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                      Join Date: Dec 2009

                      lol well that explains it
                      come back two years ago when the community was much larger and didn't suck
                      This. Active Members: 22,962. I remember when it was close to 80,000.

                      Comment

                      • DotKritic
                        Forum User
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2974

                        #26
                        Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                        5 years later and I...I...I...LOVE YOU GUYS!!! WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

                        FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                        Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                        Comment

                        • cixOclock
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 226

                          #27
                          Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                          Rofl, I'm not talking about me, this is not about me.
                          What I'm talking about in this thread how the same people always seem to be on. What I am talking about are the regulars.
                          This account has only been opened a month, I've had other accounts.
                          But thats not the point.
                          I'm thinking about doing a "family tree" of FFR, synthlight being the 'Adam' of the tree.

                          But you never know what could happen.

                          So its starts with SL.

                          -Synthlight-
                          -????-
                          -????-
                          On and on and on. So who are the original players that SL reffered to the site? I'm sure someone has been around that long.
                          And then who did they reffer. And then who did those refferies reffer to the site. Just a family tree of the original one-thousand players.

                          Comment

                          • DotKritic
                            Forum User
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2974

                            #28
                            Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                            Hi again.

                            FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                            Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                            Comment

                            • rajdaddy
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jun 2008
                              • 313

                              #29
                              Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                              I hate everyone
                              "That's the beauty of music.
                              They can't get that from you...
                              Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
                              Here's where it makes the most sense:
                              You need it so you don't forget.
                              Forget that...
                              there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone,
                              that there's something inside...
                              that they can't get to,
                              that they can't touch,
                              that's yours"-Andy Dufrense

                              Comment

                              • OneHandNow
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 5305

                                #30
                                Re: You ever notice how it just feels like the same people floating around?

                                im a regular right

                                Comment

                                Working...