So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #16
    Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

    if the guy is a jackass, leave. If he's nice he will pick it up. If he's broke I'll pick it up. If he's ok but we won't do anything, probably just half it.
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • knife called lust
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2009
      • 201

      #17
      Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

      first date is splitsies come on its not even serious at that point


      Worried about being eliminated in Gun92's 4th epic partner tourney? Don't be I have the post that will have all the updates in it.

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #18
        Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

        Move this out of G-bin...this is a perfectly good CC thread.

        Comment

        • MrGiggles
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 2846

          #19
          Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
          Move this out of G-bin...this is a perfectly good CC thread.
          Agreed, this is not what the garbage bin is for. This is totally chitchat worthy.

          Comment

          • scottish
            FFR Veteran
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2003
            • 3257

            #20
            Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

            Agreed

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #21
              Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

              I'll go with the don't have any money because I don't work so I'll make her always pay option
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • Coolboyrulez0
                VICES
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2006
                • 10042

                #22
                Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                Dramatic story about why you don't have a job because of the recession helps even more
                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • MrRubix
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2026
                  • 8340

                  #23
                  Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                  But why would you ever go to a restaurant you couldn't afford?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #24
                    Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                    Here's another thought--what if you're with 3 or more people and the meal that your date had along with yours comes out to be more money that you have on you? Do you openly ask your friend for more with your date at the table? Pull them aside? So many situations can happen. xD

                    Comment

                    • Coolboyrulez0
                      VICES
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 10042

                      #25
                      Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                      Originally posted by MrRubix
                      But why would you ever go to a restaurant you couldn't afford?
                      Because I'm so smooth I know she'll be paying by the end of the night
                      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                      Comment

                      • One Winged Angel
                        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 10837

                        #26
                        Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                        I don't think I've ever not paid for a chick on first/subsequent dates, regardless of circumstance

                        halo, in that situation, I'd probably be forced to ask the friend for some more $$$ in front of her...if you bring the friend to the side, the chick'll ask later about what you were talking about, you tell her not to worry about it, she keeps poking and prodding, you start getting noticeably angrier, she gets angry, etc. etc. no touching any bases for you

                        and if you end up telling her, that defeats the whole purpose of bringing your buddy to the side in the first place...unless your forethought skills are pretty tight and you see this little debacle ending up in a dry penis for you, in which case, kudos
                        Last edited by One Winged Angel; 11-11-2009, 06:07 PM.


                        Originally posted by ilikexd
                        i want to be cucked by cirno

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #27
                          Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                          I always pay for everything. I even drive.

                          Comment

                          • alloyus
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3269

                            #28
                            Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                            Honestly, I've never been in this situation because I'm a fat has-no-life computer nerd, but I'd pay it because it's nice to be nice.

                            ^FFP_D0pey btw

                            Comment

                            • Adamaja456
                              Absurd
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 6433

                              #29
                              Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                              depends if it was a blind date or a date with someone you've known and then agreed to go out with. a blind date i would pay for everything but for the other circumstance, i would rather us split the cost, so thats what i voted for


                              582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                              602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                              People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                              DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                              ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                              4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                              Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                              dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                              Comment

                              • MrRubix
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2026
                                • 8340

                                #30
                                Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                                Here's another thought--what if you're with 3 or more people and the meal that your date had along with yours comes out to be more money that you have on you? Do you openly ask your friend for more with your date at the table? Pull them aside? So many situations can happen. xD
                                Well, that problem never really happens for me because my friends and I all usually have debit cards on us (esp in our early 20's). I don't know anyone that would go to a date without more than enough money to cover things. But, in some event I didn't have enough, I would simply ask my friend to spot a few bucks openly (not a big deal), and I would stop by the ATM on the way back to reimburse.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                                Comment

                                Working...