So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smartdude1212
    2 is poo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 6687

    #31
    Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

    I'd regurgitate the food and ask why I'm being charged for food I didn't eat.

    Comment

    • leonid
      I am leonid
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Oct 2008
      • 8080

      #32
      Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I'd regurgitate the food and ask why I'm being charged for food I didn't eat.
      I'd stuff those vomit back into your mouth and receive payment lmao



      Proud member of Team No

      Comment

      • smartdude1212
        2 is poo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 6687

        #33
        Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

        2g1c

        Comment

        • Prime8
          Awwwwwww!
          • Nov 2006
          • 1581

          #34
          Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

          I would pay for everything if it was the first date.

          Comment

          • RockyRoadIceCream
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2009
            • 28

            #35
            Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

            I'd pay for everything. It's how I was raised, I guess. I think it was mentioned before, but I'd make sure I could pay for two at the resturaunt I plan taking her out to. You have to have somewhat of a plan when taking your gal out.

            Comment

            • A2P
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2009
              • 3127

              #36
              Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

              pay the entire thing

              i'd rather be a gentleman than be a selfish slob

              Comment

              • fo3h4mm3r
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 231

                #37
                Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                Always pay for everything. Just can't help it. =]

                Comment

                • korny
                  It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                  • May 2004
                  • 4385

                  #38
                  Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                  Can't say I've ever been on a date. I'd pay if I knew I was getting laid.

                  Comment

                  • DotKritic
                    Forum User
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 2974

                    #39
                    Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                    Depending on how you look at it, A, B, and C are the same thing.

                    I picked B. Even though I've never been on a date that involved going to a restaurant.

                    FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                    Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #40
                      Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                      Punch her in the face, drag her into the bathroom, **** her, steal her wallet, leave the money on the table.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • justaguy
                        Forum User
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 3566

                        #41
                        Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                        **** that **** she can pay for her own food
                        #TeamSwoll

                        Comment

                        • DotKritic
                          Forum User
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 2974

                          #42
                          Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                          Originally posted by EnR
                          Punch her in the face, drag her into the bathroom, **** her, steal her wallet, leave the money on the table.
                          You gotta make sure she has brain damage so she can't remember a damn thing. Leave the sex in her head.

                          FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                          Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                          Comment

                          • super kid
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1359

                            #43
                            Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                            Either pay for it or pay half no matter what. I never let a girl pay the whole thing even if she invited me.
                            Originally posted by KgZ
                            next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                            Comment

                            • kommisar
                              Dark Chancellor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 7328

                              #44
                              Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                              wink at the waitress to put it on one bill

                              Comment

                              • justaguy
                                Forum User
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 3566

                                #45
                                Re: So you're on a first date and the bill arrives. You:

                                more like wink at the waitress and make her pay for it
                                #TeamSwoll

                                Comment

                                Working...