Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life
I don't have many genres in mind, so don't get pissed off that I didn't follow all the rules. Let's just say I got a C on Telliath's teacher's assignment. x3
Soundtrack of BBoyGNF's Life
Opening Credits: Man Made God - In Flames
Waking Up: In This Legacy - Monty Are I
Falling In Love: Whispers In the Dark - Skillet
Fight Scene: Escaflowne Battle Theme - Yoko Kanno
Breaking Up: You Fight Me - Breaking Benjamin
Make Up: No One Like You - Scorpions
Secret Love: Apologize - Timbaland feat. One Republic
Life's Ok: Survive - Rise Against
Mental Breakdown: Ridicule - American Head Charge
Driving Scene: Helicopter - Bloc Party
Flashback: Blurry - Puddle of Mudd
Happy Dance: Botten Annas - Basshunter
Regretting: Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
Long Night Alone: Crawling In the Dark - Hoobastank
Final Battle: The Flame of Youth - Dragonforce
Death Scene: Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
Final Ending: Unforgiven 2 - Metallica
End Credits: PPr:Kut - Linkin Park
First Day At School: Faces - Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Prom: Never Wanted to Dance - Mindless Self Indulgence
Wedding: Orchestral Ambience - Cornandbeans
I don't have many genres in mind, so don't get pissed off that I didn't follow all the rules. Let's just say I got a C on Telliath's teacher's assignment. x3
Soundtrack of BBoyGNF's Life
Opening Credits: Man Made God - In Flames
Waking Up: In This Legacy - Monty Are I
Falling In Love: Whispers In the Dark - Skillet
Fight Scene: Escaflowne Battle Theme - Yoko Kanno
Breaking Up: You Fight Me - Breaking Benjamin
Make Up: No One Like You - Scorpions
Secret Love: Apologize - Timbaland feat. One Republic
Life's Ok: Survive - Rise Against
Mental Breakdown: Ridicule - American Head Charge
Driving Scene: Helicopter - Bloc Party
Flashback: Blurry - Puddle of Mudd
Happy Dance: Botten Annas - Basshunter
Regretting: Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
Long Night Alone: Crawling In the Dark - Hoobastank
Final Battle: The Flame of Youth - Dragonforce
Death Scene: Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
Final Ending: Unforgiven 2 - Metallica
End Credits: PPr:Kut - Linkin Park
First Day At School: Faces - Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Prom: Never Wanted to Dance - Mindless Self Indulgence
Wedding: Orchestral Ambience - Cornandbeans



Comment