Soundtrack Of Your Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UnkownMan
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 1569

    #16
    Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

    How come every time I look at this thread, I always think "The Prime Time Of Your Life" by "Daft Punk"?
    Originally posted by Choofers
    2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
    We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #17
      Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

      This would take me ages to do for real so I'm going to do it with just the music on this laptop. Turns out I had more than one entry for some categories, so I separated those with commas.

      Soundtrack of Fish's Life
      Opening Credits: Autobahn - Roland Kovac - Monday Night Select
      Waking Up: Meccamputechture - Mars Volta - Amputechture, The Power is On - The Go! Team - Thunder, Lightning, Strike
      Falling In Love: Your Hand in Mine - Explosions in the Sky - Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place
      Fight Scene: The Clarion Call - Falconer - Chapters from a Vale Forlorn
      Breaking Up: I Guess I'll Forget the Sound, I Guess, I Guess - Bodies of Water - Bodies of Water
      Make Up: Nantes - Beirut - The Flying Club Cup
      Secret Love: Diferente - Gotan Project - Lunatico
      Life's Ok: First Snow Of The Year - Andrew Morgan - Andrew Morgan
      Mental Breakdown: Metatron - The Mars Volta - The Bedlam in Goliath, My Crutch - Venetian Snares - My Downfall (Original Soundtrack), Stress - Justice - †
      Driving Scene: Untrust Us - Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles, Blasted - The Mutts - The Mutts EP
      Flashback: Caravan - Efterklang - Parades
      Gay Sex Scene: So Haunted - Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
      Happy Dance: Bounce (feat N.O.R.E. - radio version) - MSTRKRFT - Bounce (ALL I DO IS PARTY, HA HA HA HA), D.A.N.C.E. - Justice - †
      Regretting: Perfect Neglect in a Field of Statues - Eluvium - An Accidental Memory in The Case of Death, Head Home - Midlake - The Trials of Van Occupanther
      Long Night Alone: An Accidental Memory in The Case of Death - Eluvium - An Accidental Memory in The Case of Death
      Final Battle: Dance Parties (Mechanised) - 65daysofstatic - The Distant And Mechanised Glow Of Eastern European Dance Parties EP
      Death Scene: Portals Of Light - Falconer - Chapters From A Vale Forlorn
      Final Ending: Kingdom Come - Heavenly - Dust to Dust
      End Credits: It Never Changes to Stop - The Books - Lost and Safe

      First Day At School: Crunk De Gaulle (feat. TTC, Busdriver and D-Styles) - edIT - Certified Air Raid Material, Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
      Prom: After Hours - We Are Scientists - Brain Thrust Mastery
      Wedding: Tea House - Guignol - Guignol


      AHHH I hate these kinds of things, they're so limiting. I couldn't even get through half of my laptop music before this filled up. I would seriously have like 3 entries for each if I had. Honorable mentions: Stars, Jedi Mind Tricks, Rivers Arms, The Flashbulb, Denge Fever, The National, J Dilla, Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Echochrome Opening Theme.
      Last edited by FishFishRevolution; 05-23-2008, 01:27 PM.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #18
        Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        Elevator Love Letter - Stars (First song she ever sent me, three weeks after knowing her)
        I was this close to using this song as my Falling In Love category.

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #19
          Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

          Bahaha, yeah... The only Stars tracks I have on my computer are songs that were sent to me.
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          • SethSquall
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 5477

            #20
            Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

            Originally posted by Littelkarry
            there will be a soundtrack there fit my life...
            to Dark, but is optimistic, full of love, full tears, broken down, lost all hope of life...
            What....
            Originally posted by Tibs
            I love you, you Welsh ****

            Comment

            • The_Q
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 4391

              #21
              Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

              Soundtrack of "Q's" Life
              Opening Credits: Zig Zaggity Whoop - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Simple Songs
              Waking Up: Paris Morning -Justin King - Le Bleu
              Falling In Love: Birdhouse in Your Soul -They Might Be Giants - Flood
              Fight Scene: La Chupacabra - Kings of Nuthin' - Fight Songs
              Breaking Up: So Long to the Circus - The World/Inferno Friendship Society - Red Eyed Soul
              Make Up: Hot Insensitive - Hot Club of Detroit - Hot Club of Detroit
              Secret Love: Diferente - Gotan Project - Lunatico
              Life's Ok: Cats Are Not Lucky Creatures - The World/Inferno Friendship Society - Me v. The Angry Mob EP
              Mental Breakdown: I Wouldn't Want to Live in a World Without Grudges - The World/Inferno Friendship Society - Just the Best Party
              Driving Scene: Only Anarchists Are Pretty -The World/Inferno Friendship Society - Red Eyed Soul
              Flashback: All The World is a Stage(dive) -The World/Inferno Friendship Society - Just the Best Party
              Happy Dance: Godfather Theme - Hot Club of Detroit - Hot Club of Detroit
              Regretting: Drom Hardt - Kaizers Orchestra - Evig Pint
              Long Night Alone: When You Come Back Down - Nickel Creek - Nickel Creek
              Final Battle: Tattoos Fade - The World Inferno Friendship Society - East Coast Super Sonic Punk of Today
              Death Scene: Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros - Takk
              Final Ending: Roll Me Through The Gates of Hell - Mischief Brew - Smash The Windows
              End Credits: Zig Zaggity Whoop (closing) - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Simple Songs

              First Day At School:
              (Fish was Right) Crunk de Gaulle - edIT - Certified Air Raid Material
              Prom: After Hours - We Are Scientists - Brain Thrust Mastery
              Wedding: Captain Sensible Calling - Guignol/Nanuchka - Drink the Best Wine First

              Q
              Last edited by The_Q; 05-23-2008, 01:44 PM.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #22
                Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

                I tried. I can't do this.

                Let's just say Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros for everything.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #23
                  Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

                  You stole my first day at school and prom but that's okay because I stole your secret love song.

                  Comment

                  • The_Q
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 4391

                    #24
                    Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

                    You sure did <3

                    Q

                    Comment

                    • Telliath
                      What Color's My Bum?
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 352

                      #25
                      Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

                      I'm glad that this is a fairly popular thread. People are cheating though :P Can't use same artist twice Anyways, I had some friends who've been telling me that my choice of songs are "wrong". But they can't justify that... Anyway, cool choices all. Kinda shows what you're all into.
                      Spread
                      One Hand
                      Index

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #26
                        Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

                        Shoot I didn't see the thing about the multiple artists. I can't go back and edit, it's too traumatic.

                        Comment

                        • The_Q
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 4391

                          #27
                          Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

                          Wait, so you're limiting my life to NEVER REPEATING THE SAME ARTIST?

                          You're kidding me.

                          It's my ****ing life, jackass, and I'll illustrate it however I may please.

                          Q

                          Comment

                          • Demidetirus
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 1465

                            #28
                            Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

                            Soundtrack of Demi's life
                            Opening Credits: The Doors: Riders on the storm
                            Waking Up: Finntroll - Fiskarens Fiende
                            Falling In Love: Marilyn Manson - The beautiful people
                            Fight Scene: (Psychic Force soundtrack) - Perfect World
                            Breaking Up: Demons and Wizards - The Gunslinger
                            Make Up: Ludo - Save Our City
                            Secret Love: MSI - Tornado
                            Life's Ok: Star Control 2 -Theme of The UrQuan Kzer-Za
                            Mental Breakdown: Weezer - Buddy Holly
                            Driving Scene: Return to Zork soundtrack - Beautiful Forest
                            Flashback: Rage Against the Machine - Killing In The Name Of
                            Happy Dance: Genghis Tron - Arms
                            Regretting: Smile Empty Soul - Eraser
                            Long Night Alone: Moby - One of These Mornings
                            Final Battle: Eluveitie - Spirit
                            Death Scene: Junya Nakamo, Masashi Hamauzu - The Road to Purgation
                            Final Ending: Tiamat - Caine
                            End Credits: Giant Drag - Kevin is Gay

                            First Day At School: Lenny Kravitz - Fly away
                            Prom: Cradle of Filth - The Twisted Nails of Faith
                            Wedding: Origa - Inner Universe

                            My tastes regarding music are too broad for my own good sometimes. Lenny Kravitz, followed by Cradle, followed by Origa? Doesn't even fit in my head.
                            Last edited by Demidetirus; 05-23-2008, 02:50 PM. Reason: Don't smile like that! It's creepy!


                            Originally posted by TheGrandInquisitor
                            Who is the boss of you? ME! I am the boss of you!

                            Comment

                            • MalReynolds
                              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 6571

                              #29
                              Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

                              I did it right unintentionally. I'm just that awesome.
                              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                              My new novel:

                              Maledictions: The Offering.

                              Now in Paperback!

                              Comment

                              • Telliath
                                What Color's My Bum?
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 352

                                #30
                                Re: Soundtrack Of Your Life

                                Originally posted by The_Q
                                Wait, so you're limiting my life to NEVER REPEATING THE SAME ARTIST?

                                You're kidding me.

                                It's my ****ing life, jackass, and I'll illustrate it however I may please.

                                Q
                                Originally posted by Telliath
                                The challenge was that every single artist had to be different and that there had to be a minimum of 5 genres of music.
                                L2Read lol

                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                I did it right unintentionally. I'm just that awesome.
                                Funny. I had done the same thing. I only found out AFTER I had completed this that I was supposed to have different artists. Lucky me.
                                Spread
                                One Hand
                                Index

                                Comment

                                Working...