My Teenage Crisis Story

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #46
    Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

    Originally posted by retard_gamer
    Yep
    How does you gort internets?

    Comment

    • big_mig
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 2

      #47
      Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

      i think he was referring to 'stereotype'

      Comment

      • Loser Of Life
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 11

        #48
        Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

        Originally posted by snow2skate
        You seem to believe that God or Jesus have any effect on your life...
        They don't.
        Your life can only be changed by you. What happens in life is merely a cause and effect of everything's actions.
        So praying wasn't what helped you. You just got lucky lol.
        Alright, I know I'm a little late, but there is no reason anyone should tell this kid that praying didn't help him. You don't know that there isn't a god, and what he could be capable of, and Retard Gamer doesn't know there is. I don't think there is anything wrong with unique beliefs.

        Edit: hmmm... that didn't work. how do I quote someone then?
        Last edited by stretchypanda; 04-4-2008, 10:08 AM. Reason: fixd

        Comment

        • Redorigami
          Call me Massive Swallow
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 3162

          #49
          Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

          Originally posted by snow2skate
          You seem to believe that God or Jesus have any effect on your life...
          They don't.
          Your life can only be changed by you. What happens in life is merely a cause and effect of everything's actions.
          So praying wasn't what helped you. You just got lucky lol.
          ... you forgot the [/
          Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
          The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
          Originally posted by spreadNv
          Got dibs on La Camp.
          Oh right, Im not any good.
          Got dibs on Pita.

          Comment

          • MarukuAntoni
            mmmMMMmmm
            • Apr 2007
            • 521

            #50
            Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

            i know he wont be publishing books anytime soon.
            IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

            Comment

            • retard_gamer
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 138

              #51
              Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              How does you gort internets?
              well we only travel from NJ to FL like every 6 months. so we temporarely shut off the web/tv/etc.

              Comment

              • retard_gamer
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 138

                #52
                Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                Originally posted by MarukuAntoni
                i know he wont be publishing books anytime soon.
                arnt you a little old to be playing FFR and being on these forums?

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #53
                  Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                  I'm also 20.

                  So, no. Not too old.
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #54
                    Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                    Originally posted by retard_gamer
                    arnt you a little old to be playing FFR and being on these forums?
                    LMFAO
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • Cj_leonine
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2070

                      #55
                      Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                      You should have

                      STUCK

                      IT

                      IN

                      HER

                      BUTT!

                      Only to be followed up by a violent discharge.
                      Status: Innactive Onehander

                      Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

                      Comment

                      • retard_gamer
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 138

                        #56
                        Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        I'm also 20.

                        So, no. Not too old.
                        i mean why is she making fun of kids? she should go on some other forum.

                        Comment

                        • retard_gamer
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 138

                          #57
                          Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                          Originally posted by Nyokou
                          LMFAO

                          Comment

                          • Frozen Beat
                            coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 1092

                            #58
                            Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                            Ouch. getting forced to marry?

                            Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
                            Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
                            No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
                            I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

                            Comment

                            • retard_gamer
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 138

                              #59
                              Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                              Originally posted by Frozen Beat
                              Ouch. getting forced to marry?
                              Not mo more thank god. it stoped awhile back. (and now i think there trying to do it again.)

                              Comment

                              • retard_gamer
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 138

                                #60
                                Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                                Originally posted by Cj_leonine
                                You should have

                                STUCK

                                IT

                                IN

                                HER

                                BUTT!

                                Only to be followed up by a violent discharge.

                                LOL

                                Comment

                                Working...