My Teenage Crisis Story

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • snow2skate
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 40

    #16
    Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

    You seem to believe that God or Jesus have any effect on your life...

    They don't.


    Your life can only be changed by you. What happens in life is merely a cause and effect of everything's actions.

    So praying wasn't what helped you. You just got lucky lol.

    And even if your family did go on with the wedding. You should have just stood up to them and said straight out that you don't want to marry her. No one can force you to marry another person.



    www.faze-one.deviantart.com/gallery Check out my artwork .

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #17
      Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

      Originally posted by snow2skate
      You seem to believe that God or Jesus have any effect on your life...

      They don't.


      Your life can only be changed by you. What happens in life is merely a cause and effect of everything's actions.

      So praying wasn't what helped you. You just got lucky lol.

      And even if your family did go on with the wedding. You should have just stood up to them and said straight out that you don't want to marry her. No one can force you to marry another person.
      Leave him be with his bealifes for that's his desciotion to make. Not tryin to be mean or anything.

      Comment

      • Touchie_Duckie
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 46

        #18
        Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

        Oh wow. I don't even want to waste my time reading that.

        Comment

        • fido123
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 4245

          #19
          Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

          Please don't post "I'm not going to read that" ect. because why would we want to read that you don't want to read the OP?

          Also it looks like English isn't his native language so give him a break.


          OP: If I were put in a situation like that I would have just refused to get married, you live in a country where that is acceptable even if your family doesn't think so. Would you rather anger your family or live the rest of your life in anguish because you married to a girl you don't like in that way. If your parents still force you tell your brides parents to **** off and slap them, doubt they would let their daughter marry you.

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #20
            Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

            Originally posted by Touchie_Duckie
            Oh wow. I don't even want to waste my time reading that.
            Really helpful post was really helpful.

            Am I the only one that noticed he had to marry his second COUSIN?
            sigpic

            Comment

            • fido123
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 4245

              #21
              Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

              Originally posted by EnR
              Really helpful post was really helpful.

              Am I the only one that noticed he had to marry his second COUSIN?
              Second cousin isn't that bad, I think the family relation would be too weak to cause birth a retard.

              Comment

              • WTFBrandon
                Shout out to Hades
                • Mar 2007
                • 1387

                #22
                Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                Nope, i saw that aswell.
                Have fun having deformed retard babies when you grow up!
                Incest all the way! =D
                I'm a bad bad Boy.

                Comment

                • foilman8805
                  smoke wheat hail satin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5704

                  #23
                  Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                  You guys who are bitching about us calling out his English are misinformed. This was in the Literature forum last night, and as I hope you can all tell, it didn't belong there.

                  Also, this guy lives in Florida and his myspace indicates that his hometown is in New Jersey - he should know how to punctuate and capitalize for ****'s sake. Unless he says otherwise, I am sticking with English being his native language.

                  @snow2skate: we don't care about your religious beliefs, or the lack thereof. If he believes praying helped his situation, then it did. Don't proselytize. It's not because it bothers me, because it doesn't, but other people will see that and derail this thread just to attack your beliefs.

                  Comment

                  • MalReynolds
                    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 6571

                    #24
                    Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                    I mean, if he's part of a traveling family, it typically means they're homeschooled.
                    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                    My new novel:

                    Maledictions: The Offering.

                    Now in Paperback!

                    Comment

                    • foilman8805
                      smoke wheat hail satin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 5704

                      #25
                      Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                      It's not like he didn't capitalize or punctuate at all - he did it sporadically and to whatever words he chose. It would lead one to believe that if he could do it sporadically, he could do it right as well. I just see a lack of effort.

                      Comment

                      • omgitznpv
                        cohoooooon
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 6980

                        #26
                        Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                        Originally posted by EnR
                        Am I the only one that noticed he had to marry his second COUSIN?
                        Nothing's wrong with that. I mean, heck, it's quite common in East Asia; look at Japan. Cousins don't come from the same one parent, so I see nothing wrong with it.
                        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                        Comment

                        • JKPolk
                          tool
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3737

                          #27
                          Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                          Read through the numerous 'sex with your sister' threads in TGB to get an idea of what's considered acceptable by others.

                          Comment

                          • foilman8805
                            smoke wheat hail satin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 5704

                            #28
                            Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #29
                              Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                              This thread is hilarious and quality+++
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • jewpinthethird
                                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 11711

                                #30
                                Re: My Teenage Crisis Story

                                Originally posted by retard_gamer
                                Cause im a gypsy. didnt you read that part?
                                Hahahhhahaa. This struck me as funny.

                                Comment

                                Working...