Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrganisM
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2644

    #61
    Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

    Originally posted by inflames07
    She got out of the car and rolled around in it.

    Pssh, Idk. It was a large percentage of her body around 60-75%
    I think that meant 75% deep, not surface area.

    Either way, everybody knows it's a bull**** case.
    .

    Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
    "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
    because the venom gets into the blood stream which
    spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
    changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

    Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


    Originally Posted by
    MrRubix[link]:
    "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

    Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
    "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

    Comment

    • -paexaea-
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      • Apr 2007
      • 4611

      #62
      Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

      Wow, some people are so retarded. I can't believe the idiocy of some people. I've heard of some stupid ****, but this definatly tops it off.
      See you, Space Cowboy.

      Comment

      • Wlfwnd91
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 499

        #63
        Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

        If I burned myself with McDonald's coffee that was over-heated I would have just went in and bitched and gotten myself something saying I could get free coffee for a week or something lol. That's what I did when I found a bone in my chicken nugget. I complained and said "I won't file anything if you give me a week of free quarter pounders." They did and I didn't do anything. But, chances are I wouldn't have anyway lol. Just a good way to get free food


        Comment

        • -paexaea-
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          • Apr 2007
          • 4611

          #64
          Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

          Originally posted by Wlfwnd91
          If I burned myself with McDonald's coffee that was over-heated I would have just went in and bitched and gotten myself something saying I could get free coffee for a week or something lol. That's what I did when I found a bone in my chicken nugget. I complained and said "I won't file anything if you give me a week of free quarter pounders." They did and I didn't do anything. But, chances are I wouldn't have anyway lol. Just a good way to get free food
          lol@foodextortion.
          Last edited by -paexaea-; 05-3-2007, 09:29 PM.
          See you, Space Cowboy.

          Comment

          • wickedawesomeful
            Carls, Girls, & Drugs
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2006
            • 3888

            #65
            Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

            I can completely see suing a large corporation for something this stupid, considering they have gobs of money anyway. But an immigrant family? C'mon, man.
            http://dozemusic.com/

            Comment

            • steak.
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 11

              #66
              Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

              What makes him think that poor immigrant family could pay that much money!? They would need to be indentured slaves for him or something like that until the day they died, and then their children would continue it forever or something like that. If I were him, I'd settle for a nice piece of steak.

              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #67
                Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

                Originally posted by Wlfwnd91
                If I burned myself with McDonald's coffee that was over-heated I would have just went in and bitched and gotten myself something saying I could get free coffee for a week or something lol. That's what I did when I found a bone in my chicken nugget. I complained and said "I won't file anything if you give me a week of free quarter pounders." They did and I didn't do anything. But, chances are I wouldn't have anyway lol. Just a good way to get free food
                It sounds like she burned her vagina.

                I would sue if my vagina was burned by overheated coffee.
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • Wlfwnd91
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 499

                  #68
                  Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  It sounds like she burned her vagina.

                  I would sue if my vagina was burned by overheated coffee.
                  So would I, we need to use that vagina for the improvement of mankind. Since your wisdom teeth are perfect and all, you're the kinda person used to better our offspring.


                  Comment

                  • Chrissi
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 3019

                    #69
                    Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    It sounds like she burned her vulva.
                    Vagina is internal. She couldn't have burned her vagina unless she douched with the burning coffee.

                    Yes, it's just words, but they need to be used correctly.
                    C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                    Comment

                    • g4z33b0
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2618

                      #70
                      Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

                      I wonder how being douched by burning hot coffee would fee?

                      Comment

                      • Chrissi
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 3019

                        #71
                        Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

                        Very much like dying, I'd imagine.

                        In your vagina.
                        C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                        Comment

                        • SoultakerNFH
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 329

                          #72
                          Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!


                          Indeed...Etc.

                          Best Non-AAA Ranks (Before AvMiss Was Fixed): Choprite, Rank 6 [3-0-0-0]; TGWP Part 1, Rank 11 [5-0-0-0]; Otaku Speedvibe Heavy, Rank 13 [1-0-0-0]; Blue Army, Rank 5 [1-0-0-0]

                          Comment

                          • MalReynolds
                            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 6571

                            #73
                            Re: Drycleaners lost your pants? Replace them with a $67 million lawsuit!

                            Originally posted by Chrissi
                            Vagina is internal. She couldn't have burned her vagina unless she douched with the burning coffee.

                            Yes, it's just words, but they need to be used correctly.
                            Sounds like someone has sand in their labia.
                            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                            My new novel:

                            Maledictions: The Offering.

                            Now in Paperback!

                            Comment

                            Working...