Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nyokou
    ( ̄ー ̄)
    • Apr 2005
    • 4247

    #106
    Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

    Yeah.. if you search for the episodes like on YouTube or something, don't be disappointed if the video quality and sound quality are horrible, because even I admit that they are. Even on DVD. Cause it aired in like what.. 1992? 1993?

    I know this one site where you can download almost all 200 episodes, but I think it's down right now, and I don't remember the name of it. =/
    Snapchat: icequeenilse

    Comment

    • stretchypanda
      shock me shock me
      • Sep 2004
      • 4123

      #107
      Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

      I can't stand American Sailor Moon. Watching that, I understand why people dislike it.

      The Japanese language version is awesome.

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #108
        Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

        He made this thread beause of me.

        So what if someone doesn't like Naruto? That doesn't mean that people don't like you as a person.

        If you seriously are offended about what random people on the internet think about some cartoon series then you really need some help.

        Also Naruto isn't a race. How old are you to think that?

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #109
          Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

          The other week I went out to the Naruto islands and killed a bunch of natives there, but the people who like the show I have no problem with.

          People who hail from the Naruto islands are annoying as crap. They're the real problem.
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #110
            Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • purebloodtexan
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 2845

              #111
              Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

              Originally posted by spinal_compression
              If you seriously are offended about what random people on the internet think about some cartoon series then you really need some help.
              I agree.



              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #112
                Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                Originally posted by Nyokou
                Every one you cut down, two more pop up.
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #113
                  Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                  how did i miss such an amazing thread!!!!

                  Comment

                  • brothaice
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 2940

                    #114
                    Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                    Naruto- not a race.

                    You made this thread because in the "Rate the Above Person's Avatar" thread alot of people said they didnt like your avatar because it was a Naruto avatar.

                    Nartuo hardly lacks substance.
                    Is better than DBZ (in my opinion)

                    I like naruto.

                    So what.

                    Comment

                    • purebloodtexan
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2845

                      #115
                      Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      Every one you cut down, two more pop up.


                      Damnit.


                      Comment

                      • MalReynolds
                        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 6571

                        #116
                        Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                        Originally posted by purebloodtexan


                        Damnit.
                        You would be creating a large super army of Naruto's if you nuke them all at once.

                        You really need Selma Blair from Hellboy to fix the situation.
                        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                        My new novel:

                        Maledictions: The Offering.

                        Now in Paperback!

                        Comment

                        • Grandiagod
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 6122

                          #117
                          Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                          I like running into steel walls headfirst.

                          You can't possibly judge me based on what I like otherwise that would be wrong.
                          He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #118
                            Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                            i am discriminated occasionally it tends to be at a rate of about naruto/min

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #119
                              Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                              Originally posted by brothaice
                              Is better than DBZ (in my opinion)

                              I like naruto.
                              WITCH! BURN HER!

                              Ok, no seriously. You have some serious mental issues if you think that.

                              Masashi Kishimoto IDOLIZES Akira Toriyama and was largely inspired by him to come up with Naruto. If you didn't know that, then don't call yourself a fan, and don't even try to argue that Naruto is better than DBZ.

                              Dragonball Z > Naruto

                              any day.
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • cC@Zz
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 1427

                                #120
                                Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                                Originally posted by Nyokou

                                Dragonball Z > Naruto

                                any day.
                                Agreed.

                                I will always choose to watch DBZ over Naruto.
                                There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                                Comment

                                Working...