Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pumble
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 1301

    #61
    Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

    i have read the first five posts and i can already tell this thread is bloody brilliant

    i would give it a naruto/5 but there's no option for that

    Comment

    • phe0nixblade
      Praise the sun mofo
      • Sep 2005
      • 4281

      #62
      Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

      Naruto/1

      Comment

      • evilcowgod
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 531

        #63
        Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

        Originally posted by madmatt621
        If there is a lot of flaming, then the thread would have been locked a long time ago.

        EDIT:
        How many reports have I sent?
        Where did you come from? I was responding to Guido's post.

        <- Support!
        "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

        Comment

        • g4z33b0
          Banned
          • Mar 2006
          • 2618

          #64
          Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

          Will you please stop flooding CC with the garbage you constantly spew? Thanks.

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #65
            Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

            Originally posted by evilcowgod
            Where did you come from? I was responding to Guido's post.
            I came out of no where. You see? I borrowed Harry Potter's cloak so people can't see me.

            Comment

            • g4z33b0
              Banned
              • Mar 2006
              • 2618

              #66
              Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

              This isn't TGB so can you guys try and stop with the feeble attempts at humor?

              Naruto users bring the abuse onto themselves.

              Comment

              • madmatt621
                Banned
                • Dec 2006
                • 3000

                #67
                Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                Originally posted by g4z33b0
                This isn't TGB so can you guys try and stop with the feeble attempts at humor?

                Naruto users bring the abuse onto themselves.
                Then someone tell evilcowgod to stop flaming other people, including myself.

                Comment

                • btski
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 422

                  #68
                  Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                  I lol'd when i saw the Thread name.

                  Comment

                  • evilcowgod
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 531

                    #69
                    Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                    Originally posted by madmatt621
                    Then someone tell evilcowgod to stop flaming other people, including myself.
                    I wasn't flaming YOU, I was flaming the creator of this thread for being an idiot.

                    <- Support!
                    "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

                    Comment

                    • madmatt621
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 3000

                      #70
                      Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                      Originally posted by evilcowgod
                      I wasn't flaming YOU, I was flaming the creator of this thread for being an idiot.
                      Don't flame anymore. Period.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #71
                        Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                        I stick by my decision that the Dubbed version of Sailor Moon sucks. You want to know why?

                        1. No Magical Girl transformation nudity.

                        2. No lesbians, only "cousins."


                        Good job America. =P

                        Comment

                        • evilcowgod
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 531

                          #72
                          Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                          Originally posted by madmatt621
                          Don't flame anymore. Period.
                          Why the hell not? I tell dumbasses off when it's due. Period.

                          <- Support!
                          "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

                          Comment

                          • madmatt621
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 3000

                            #73
                            Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                            Originally posted by evilcowgod
                            Why the hell not? I tell dumbasses off when it's due. Period.
                            I believe it is time for evilcowgod to go take a nap.

                            Comment

                            • Shashmakito
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 432

                              #74
                              Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                              OMG American is stupid.
                              They always covered young Goku's little peepee with a creative tree or rock or saucer that just happens to be in the right place.
                              Originally posted by customstuff
                              You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
                              Originally posted by ToshX
                              you are avatar

                              I am maid

                              Comment

                              • shazam_2011
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 209

                                #75
                                Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                                People 'dissing' other people for liking Naruto is because they take it waaaay out of proportion.

                                (color,animal,random ass word, or azn+Male Naruto Character+4 random letters) does not make for a good username.

                                There's nothing remotely racist about it.
                                Originally posted by remember_gurl
                                ELL THEN I MUST BE A VERY SKILLED 6 YEAR OLD, TO BE ABLE TO TYPE AS WELL AS I DO.

                                Comment

                                Working...