Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stretchypanda
    shock me shock me
    • Sep 2004
    • 4123

    #76
    Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

    Jesus Christ two of the posters on this thread are like five-year-olds and I am not referring to anyone who enjoys Naruto.

    Comment

    • MarukuAntoni
      mmmMMMmmm
      • Apr 2007
      • 521

      #77
      Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

      i dont see anything racist about it.
      IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #78
        Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

        Originally posted by evilcowgod
        Why the hell not? I tell dumbasses off when it's due. Period.
        You must enjoy flaming as much as I enjoy banning you, then.

        The rules are clear: no flaming. Bragging about doing so as often as you can isn't going to gain any of my favor.

        You clearly missed the implied "quit complaining so much" in stretchy's post. Guess what: if you're posting just to say that a thread sucks or that someone "fails", then you're spamming, plain and simple. You don't get to derail threads just because you don't like them. You know what you DO get to do? Not post at all. Forcibly, for the next five days, but voluntarily for the rest.

        That goes for anyone who tries the same, of course.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • omega_grunt666
          Nescio quid faciam
          • Jul 2004
          • 894

          #79
          Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

          Originally posted by Pizza_Pi
          I like Naruto myself. Now, before you go along and give my avvy a 0/10 or a NARUTO/10 or something like that, consider the fact that this is quite racist. People want to learn some sort of language that most people don't like. Then he's called names just because he likes the language and is interested in it. It's just about the same as remarks to someone for being black, gay, or liking buddism. Okay, you've listened to me. If you aren't moved or anything, you can still diss me for liking the Naruto series. It's pointless. All it does is make a lower person feel lower.

          Edit: I've also set up a poll about how often you've been discriminate for whatever. I voted in "commonly" Please cast a vote!
          it has nothing to do with race..
          neither does being gay or liking buddism..

          racism is basically
          ''your stupid because your [insert race here]''

          and i think the most common reason for people not liking naruto is
          A. ALOT of people on forums use crappy un-imaginative names like Naruto231
          or 31232 ... ect...
          and
          B. a LARGE percent of those people go around saying "i like naruto" , "naruto rox" "omfg i <3 naruto" and it gets REALLY annoying REALLY fast..



          "Then he's called names just because he likes the language and is interested in it" has nothing to DO with people not liking you because you like naruto..
          95% of the people that hate naruto fans just dont like naruto, the other 5% are just being ignorant to japanese culture and hates everything jap...[ now THATS racist]

          and by saying "All it does is make a lower person feel lower." your telling everyone you think people that like naruto are "lower" people...

          so i would say hating people who like naruto JUST because they like naruto is ignorant NOT racist..
          but hating the people that go around spamming "OMG NARUTO ROX!" is perfectly fine
          Last edited by omega_grunt666; 04-25-2007, 01:41 AM.

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #80
            Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

            Originally posted by GuidoHunter
            You must enjoy flaming as much as I enjoy banning you, then.

            The rules are clear: no flaming. Bragging about doing so as often as you can isn't going to gain any of my favor.

            You clearly missed the implied "quit complaining so much" in stretchy's post. Guess what: if you're posting just to say that a thread sucks or that someone "fails", then you're spamming, plain and simple. You don't get to derail threads just because you don't like them. You know what you DO get to do? Not post at all. Forcibly, for the next five days, but voluntarily for the rest.

            That goes for anyone who tries the same, of course.

            --Guido

            http://andy.mikee385.com
            I take it you got my report.

            Comment

            • stretchypanda
              shock me shock me
              • Sep 2004
              • 4123

              #81
              Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

              matt, humility goes a very long, long, long way.

              Comment

              • g4z33b0
                Banned
                • Mar 2006
                • 2618

                #82
                Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                Originally posted by evilcowgod
                Senseless babble attempting to defend myself
                If you are going to break the rules and flame, at least try and do it right. Saying "Fail." is not flaming. Put a little effort in, make it entertaining.

                Guido - I doubt anyone would stoop to the level of taking anything evilcowgod says seriously enough to let him "derail" a thread.

                Comment

                • tsugomaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 3962

                  #83
                  Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                  Originally posted by purebloodtexan
                  Good evening, Tsugomaru. It feels as if you've been gone for quite a long time.
                  I haven't been gone for a long time, I just don't post as often as I do. I have a life outside of FFR, the novelty of posting wore off not too long ago.

                  ~Tsugomaru
                  Originally posted by Hiluluk
                  WHEN do you think people die...?
                  When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                  When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                  When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                  IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                  Comment

                  • madmatt621
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 3000

                    #84
                    Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                    Originally posted by stretchypanda
                    matt, humility goes a very long, long, long way.
                    Humility- the quality or condition of being humble.

                    Humble- courteously respectful.
                    Okay.

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #85
                      Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                      This thread was awesome for a while. Then it started sucking.

                      Go back to discussing how Naruto is a race and we're all persecuting it.

                      Comment

                      • madmatt621
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 3000

                        #86
                        Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        This thread was awesome for a while. Then it started sucking.
                        Because evilcowgod constantly flamed everyone and as well as the thread.

                        PS. How long is he banned? I saw a sigh of relief when I saw "Banned" underneath his screen name.

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        Go back to discussing how Naruto is a race and we're all persecuting it.
                        Yes, please.

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #87
                          Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                          Originally posted by madmatt621
                          Because evilcowgod constantly flamed everyone and as well as the thread.

                          PS. How long is he banned? I saw a sigh of relief when I saw "Banned" underneath his screen name.

                          Yes, please.
                          Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                          You must enjoy flaming as much as I enjoy banning you, then.

                          The rules are clear: no flaming. Bragging about doing so as often as you can isn't going to gain any of my favor.

                          You clearly missed the implied "quit complaining so much" in stretchy's post. Guess what: if you're posting just to say that a thread sucks or that someone "fails", then you're spamming, plain and simple. You don't get to derail threads just because you don't like them. You know what you DO get to do? Not post at all. Forcibly, for the next five days, but voluntarily for the rest.

                          That goes for anyone who tries the same, of course.

                          --Guido

                          http://andy.mikee385.com
                          You even quoted the post in which Guido announced the ban length.

                          Comment

                          • stretchypanda
                            shock me shock me
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 4123

                            #88
                            Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                            Also, no forced integration. Narutards destroy families and good Christian values!

                            Comment

                            • madmatt621
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 3000

                              #89
                              Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                              Originally posted by stretchypanda
                              You even quoted the post in which Guido announced the ban length.
                              Oh, sorry.

                              Comment

                              • jellygod
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1703

                                #90
                                Re: Dissing people for liking Naruto - Isn't that racist?

                                wow im surprised this isnt locked yet..... racist? people that like naruto are a race now? i guess im in the gantz race of anime because i like that show..... is anybody else in that race we can mate and make babies!

                                RETIRED
                                ___________________________
                                Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                                Styles- index,spread
                                Tier Points: 148
                                Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                                "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                                Comment

                                Working...