*sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • D4rkAng3l
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 237

    #61
    Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

    need more enlightenment

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #62
      Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

      Why did you repost my grammar thread -.-

      Comment

      • AeonShadow
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2006
        • 588

        #63
        Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

        One thing Squeek, you're a Gold Mine Genius!

        Comment

        • SCWolf
          ༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
          • Jun 2006
          • 1662

          #64
          Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

          why did you only put mean things.....

          Comment

          • AeonShadow
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2006
            • 588

            #65
            Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

            I'm awesome, I take that hard to believe. Oh people all attention if you want more laugh here is the url to my weirdness lol, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...earchid=182282 its all my new and some old threads.


            --Aeon
            Last edited by AeonShadow; 12-31-2006, 04:19 PM.

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #66
              Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

              Originally posted by AeonShadow
              I'm awesome, I take that hard to believe.
              You have no clue..

              Comment

              • AeonShadow
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2006
                • 588

                #67
                Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                Well of course but, don't bring it down on me that bad Rebirth.

                Comment

                • Trumpetman4eva
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 149

                  #68
                  Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                  dude, your 14...they arent going to make a 14 year old mod, no matter how mature you are. and stop being emo. go do something.

                  Comment

                  • AeonShadow
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 588

                    #69
                    Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                    Dude trust me there is a 14 yr old mod, so I have no idea what you're talking about.


                    Edit..:I checked I guess there is no 14 yr old mod...But that doesn't stop me, I will be the first 14 yr old or 15 yr old mod! It will be the legendary day.
                    Last edited by AeonShadow; 12-31-2006, 05:13 PM.

                    Comment

                    • DarkProdigy
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 893

                      #70
                      Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                      Originally posted by AeonShadow
                      Dude trust me there is a 14 yr old mod, so I have no idea what you're talking about.


                      Edit..:I checked I guess there is no 14 yr old mod...But that doesn't stop me, I will be the first 14 yr old or 15 yr old mod! It will be the legendary day.
                      Is the end of the humanity arriving this quickly?
                      I had no idea.
                      Are you a stepartist?

                      Comment

                      • AeonShadow
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 588

                        #71
                        Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                        Dark I mean it, I don't care how long it takes to become mod in 2007 or even 2008!Man I feel good, and much better now.

                        Comment

                        • DarkProdigy
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 893

                          #72
                          Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                          Glad I could help.
                          Are you a stepartist?

                          Comment

                          • TheRapingDragon
                            A car crash mind
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9788

                            #73
                            Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                            Originally posted by AeonShadow
                            Dark I mean it, I don't care how long it takes to become mod in 2007 or even 2008!Man I feel good, and much better now.

                            Comment

                            • AeonShadow
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 588

                              #74
                              Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                              Captain Oblivious, I really don't know what to say now, that made me laugh my ass off.


                              Edit:
                              Last edited by AeonShadow; 12-31-2006, 05:34 PM.

                              Comment

                              • lord_carbo
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 6222

                                #75
                                Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                                Ring ring! Reality calling!

                                Aeon, I think you already realize that nobody likes you. You should also realize that this community has not only enough moderators as of now and for awhile, and even with that there are about 10 people who'd make good nominees for modship who are not only respected in the community (you are not), but have been here much much longer, have proven themselves to be mod-worthy (you have not), and aren't going around saying "LOOK AT ME I WANT TO BE A MOD" (you're not going to become a mod when you constantly say you want to be one) (lol Afrobean).

                                And what's with your obsession with being a mod, anyway? Why does it matter so much? Do you feel like you could do the job partially and fairly? And lastly, if you think being a mod will get you more respect, bzzzt, wrong, it won't. The mods started out with respect. You have none.
                                last.fm

                                Comment

                                Working...