Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...
Listen. Do yourself a favour. Stop going on about this now. Just leave this thread. In my honest opinion I think that you being so concerned about what people think about you here is a trivial matter that you shouldn't get worked up over. It doesn't matter. People don't care about you or who you are. Same goes for me and a lot of the people on this forum, for why should we care? So just step down and have a cup of tea. You'll feel a lot better if you do.
Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...
Dude hes not the only one , other people can do it too, and plus its called voting process. Getcha head in the game, its a zone you're going too get you're ass kicked. Anyways its called Synthlight idoit.
Comment