*sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iPatcH
    Swamp Lemons Rule
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2004
    • 3371

    #31
    Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

    yeah you idoit
    put on a donk on it

    Comment

    • -Tibs-
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 5235

      #32
      Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

      Age: 14

      Metal covers of vidya game songs

      Comment

      • AeonShadow
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2006
        • 588

        #33
        Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

        Told you!

        Comment

        • MCRenaissance
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1646

          #34
          Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

          Originally posted by -Tibs-
          Age: 14
          Ahem.

          Comment

          • AeonShadow
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2006
            • 588

            #35
            Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

            Ahem?

            Comment

            • -Tibs-
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 5235

              #36
              Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

              Originally posted by MCRenaissance
              Ahem.
              Shut up. You're 30.

              Metal covers of vidya game songs

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #37
                Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                Uh oh, What do i do countine part 2.

                Comment

                • D4rkAng3l
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 237

                  #38
                  Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                  his nickname's Synth idiot and you spelled idiot wrong you idiot.

                  Comment

                  • DarkProdigy
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 893

                    #39
                    Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                    Originally posted by -Tibs-
                    Llanfairpwllgwyng yllgogerychwyrndrobwllllant ysiliogogogoch
                    Very good place to live.
                    Are you a stepartist?

                    Comment

                    • tsugomaru
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 3962

                      #40
                      Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                      Aeon, you didn't really leave any other choice BUT idiot for people to vote on.

                      ~Tsugomaru
                      Last edited by tsugomaru; 12-31-2006, 05:47 PM.
                      Originally posted by Hiluluk
                      WHEN do you think people die...?
                      When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                      When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                      When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                      IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                      Comment

                      • AeonShadow
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 588

                        #41
                        Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                        Uh huh, you pretty good, but not good enough.

                        Comment

                        • SethSquall
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 5477

                          #42
                          Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                          Originally posted by DarkProdigy
                          Very good place to live.
                          If your a Nazi. Now I'm positive your a Nazi.
                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          I love you, you Welsh ****

                          Comment

                          • AeonShadow
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 588

                            #43
                            Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                            Originally posted by tsugomaru
                            Aeon, you didn't really leave any other choice BUT idiot for people to vote on.

                            ~Tsugomaru
                            You spelled my name wrong, its not Aoen, but its ok. The only word I have trouble with spelling is idiot, because I spell it idoit. Oh and I think I didnt leave that much choices sorry. I edited it.


                            Edit:Believe It!

                            Comment

                            • DarkProdigy
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 893

                              #44
                              Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                              Originally posted by AeonShadow
                              Unhappy *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...
                              Originally posted by AeonShadow
                              You spelled my name wrong, its not Aoen
                              How dare you, tsugomaru!
                              Are you a stepartist?

                              Comment

                              • AeonShadow
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 588

                                #45
                                Re: *sigh*I really want to know what synlight thinks of me...

                                What is there some code that people cant even spell at least one word wrong?

                                Comment

                                Working...