MalReynold's Fields Your Questions In The MalReynold's Way.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MalReynolds
    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
    • Sep 2003
    • 6571

    #61
    Originally posted by lord_carbo
    Is that your final answer?
    Sinoyesmaybe.

    Originally posted by chickendude
    If I were as cool as you (hypothetical situation)

    how cool would I be? (units in giga-fizzle points please)
    Really, I don't know the conversion from Kelvin to Giga-fizzle off of the top of my head, but I'm going to say "seven" just to be on the safe side.

    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    What happens if a person doesn't use question marks
    -

    Mal
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


    My new novel:

    Maledictions: The Offering.

    Now in Paperback!

    Comment

    • The_Q
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 4391

      #62
      If your name ends up becoming a verb does that mean you could do yourself?

      In that case, would that mean you'd have more people doing you?

      Could you chalk all this up on the "amount of times I've been done" list above your headboard?

      Q

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #63
        Originally posted by The_Q
        If your name ends up becoming a verb does that mean you could do yourself?

        In that case, would that mean you'd have more people doing you?

        Could you chalk all this up on the "amount of times I've been done" list above your headboard?

        Q
        I do myself regularly without being a verb.

        But there are many people that regularly use my name as a verb. Not my internet handle, but my real name. "Oh, he just got Gettings'd."

        I already have that chart. It's very off putting if you're coming to do me, but it's a good map of my conquests.

        Mal
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #64
          If the square root of two was rational,

          who would be the prime minister of England?

          Comment

          • MrGiggles
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2005
            • 2846

            #65
            When does Dubya's popularity go down to 10%?

            Comment

            • NuclearShadow
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1971

              #66
              I must ask, Do you know the Gingerbread Man?
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I am retiring from SM as of right now. I am sick of beating you all with my perfect triple hamstrings and AAAAAA's. I have nothing more to accomplish.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #67
                Originally posted by chickendude
                If the square root of two was rational,

                who would be the prime minister of England?
                The answer is far more irrational than the answer you're looking for (zombie Churchill).

                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                When does Dubya's popularity go down to 10%?
                It won't. He won't be in office that long.

                Originally posted by NuclearShadow
                I must ask, Do you know the Gingerbread Man?
                We had a falling out last year when he fucked little Miss Muffet, who I was coincidentally seeing at the time.

                Mal
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #68
                  Why do you answer all of the questions?
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • MalReynolds
                    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 6571

                    #69
                    Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                    Why do you answer all of the questions?
                    Because I'm that guy.

                    Mal
                    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                    My new novel:

                    Maledictions: The Offering.

                    Now in Paperback!

                    Comment

                    • NuclearShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1971

                      #70
                      How did you and Miss Muffet end up seeing each other?
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I am retiring from SM as of right now. I am sick of beating you all with my perfect triple hamstrings and AAAAAA's. I have nothing more to accomplish.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • Layla-Day
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 124

                        #71
                        1)Who REALLY stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

                        2)Don't cha wish a girlfriend was hot like me?

                        Comment

                        • lord_carbo
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 6222

                          #72
                          Do you think it's possible that Ashlee Simpson was telling the truth about her not usually lip synching?
                          last.fm

                          Comment

                          Working...