Re: RE: Re: RE: MalReynold
Sure, I've got the time. And since we're no longer trying to kill each other, why not get married. It seems like the natural progression 
Mal still loves you, buddy. He just doesn't get online a whole lot anymore.
Because you don't know the proper names for movies.
Next year.
No.
You'd have to kidnap them first. I'd take the publicity well and it would be a Lindberg Baby case, only I'd expect you to return my children, you know... Alive.
A trout is a fish. What a fish is, though... Entirely different ballgame.
Love is fleeting. It is also slippery. Wait, that's "Dial Dishsoap." Love is a trick question, but I can only tell you it's worth it.
I bench the bar.
Oh, wait, steroid free?
Half the bar.
Mal
Originally posted by JurseyRider734

Originally posted by yelruf3
Because you don't know the proper names for movies.
Next year.
No.
Originally posted by The_Q
A trout is a fish. What a fish is, though... Entirely different ballgame.
Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
I bench the bar.
Oh, wait, steroid free?
Half the bar.
Mal





Comment