What do you want to be when you grow up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #31
    RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

    Babe... you don't NEED implants.
    RIP

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #32
      RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

      In all serious, I want to be an elementary school teacher. 2nd or 3rd grade. I've always liked that stuff. :>
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #33
        Re: RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        In all serious, I want to be an elementary school teacher. 2nd or 3rd grade. I've always liked that stuff. :>
        Scarrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy

        I want to start my own Productions industry. Never Seven Productions is the name I've used thus far and I really want to eventually make full-length movies with it.

        Also/Or I want to start my own Soda business, making sode and selling it. I've got some good ideas there and everytime I think about doing it I get really excited.

        Oh, I just got a new job doing Tax Audits with a business called Coast To Coast Tax Review. We go to manufacturing companies and look at all the invoices over the past few years (how ever many for that particular state's statute of limitations) and see if the company paid sales tax on items they shouldn't have. Man it's a leet job because I get paid a percentage of what we find. I'll have fun doing that because I get to travel a lot =D

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #34
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          An ASTRONAUT!!!!!!


          But seriously, though, I'm not sure what I really want to do. I'd really like to work in some scientific field, but internationally, so that I can learn a hundred different languages.

          --Guido

          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #35
            Movie/Game director.

            A game director would be the dude who comes up with all the systems, writes the story, thinks up the gameplay, etc. Programming is tedious work and I'm way too lazy for that crap. :P

            Movie director should be obvious.

            It's pretty much one or the other at this point. But, maybe, after I get good at one, I'll delve into the other.

            But yeah, making games and movies is my main aspiration in life. Preferably games, but I have some great ideas for movies too.
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • Fungishroom
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 55

              #36
              Qreepy, on the first page you said that you'd like to be something in the Scientific and Mathematic fields?
              Try N.A.S.A. out. Not the Astronaut part. You could be the mission supervisor. The one who calculates the postition of the shuttle and radars their range. It's probaly very complicated and you probaly have to be gifted with intellegence(expecially so you don't miscalculate). If any of you find a chance at happiness, take it.

              As for me, probaly something close to what Jurs said at the top.
              Life, is a prophesy

              Comment

              • Arthur122368
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 98

                #37
                I want to be a professional programmer, because I think it would be fun. I have tried some programming programs, but they didnt help me. I need a good free one.

                Right now I am playing my guitar. Im getting better. Alot better

                Ill record something, since my guitar poll got lost in the dust.....

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #38
                  To whoever said the brain doesn't work that way: You'd be surprised. I'm one of those "jack of all trades" people, who walks into pretty much anything that takes skill as a natural. However, since my brain rocks in the skills aspect, it completely fails at practically all talents and abilities (except a select few, but those take tons and tons of time to train). Also, because I spend so much time with skills, I have no time to take care of my body and am therefore restricted to about 100 push ups and 50 sit ups a night in terms of exercise.

                  I don't really know exactly what I want to do when I get a job, but I have tons of ideas and tons of opportunity. I have excellent marks (My average is about 94%, meaning the only place I couldn't get into without any effort whatsoever is Harvard), and I am good at/enjoy drawing, writing, audio, live broadcasting, graphic art, playing music, technology, racing, among other things. I especially enjoy art, writing, and technology though, making me consider graphic art as a career with writing on the side.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • lord_carbo
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 6222

                    #39
                    I want to pwn the world!

                    last.fm

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #40
                      I have tons of skills and plenty of talent but no social skill at all. None, zippo, zilch. Math and Science it is!

                      I had actually been thinking about NASA jobs and related fields, but there's really a whole ton of things to look at and I don't honestly know how well that would interest me. The work, that is--the field is wonderful and something that I do keep kind of current on, but I don't know how I'd like the actual work involved in it.

                      Same goes for a lot of other Sciences, though. So in short, I can't decide this early.

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • nickadeemus
                        The spice must flow.
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 807

                        #41
                        I was thiking the same as Guido, but international business instead of science.

                        Or a food critic. I love trying weird/new food.
                        Nice.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #42
                          I have a few paths, and any number of them is where I'll probably end up.

                          Programming. Simple enough, right? Well I'll have to be sure and actually learn some real programming, since I don't think I could get a job programming on a TI83+.

                          Engineering. I've been taking CAD classes in high school since I started there. I sorta fell into it, really. It's nice, but I'd rather not be one of those kinds of guys. That lifestyle doesn't seem very glammorous to me.

                          "Techie": This is a very likely outcome. Simply fixing people's problems with technology. I'd be that guy that comes in and tells you that your "intarweb is broken" because you never plugged in the cable.

                          Out of the above, programming sounds funnest. I'd probably say tech assistance as number 2. And if those two fall through somehow, I can always fall back in my background in CAD.

                          Comment

                          • shade11
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 373

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                            The thing is. . . will we ever gow up.

                            Comment

                            • MalReynolds
                              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 6571

                              #44
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                              Originally posted by shade11
                              The thing is. . . will we ever gow up.
                              Obviously someone wants to be a philospher...

                              Keep trying.

                              Mal
                              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                              My new novel:

                              Maledictions: The Offering.

                              Now in Paperback!

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #45
                                Re: RE: Re: RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                                Originally posted by shade11
                                The thing is. . . will we ever gow up.
                                Maybe one day, far into the distant future, you will conquer yourself and you will finally be able to say, "I have gown up." One day, when you put question marks at the end of questions, and when you are able to spell "grow" correctly.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...