What do you want to be when you grow up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #16
    RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

    a prostitute

    oh wait that's now lol
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #17
      RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

      I have no goddamn clue. I'm torn.

      One part of me says I should go into computers, but I really don't know THAT much about them.

      Another part says become a magazine article guy, but I'm not THAT good at writing.

      Another part of me (the audiophile part) says I could go into the audio business (mastering and stuff), but I don't know jack shit about it. I have Adobe Audition, and all I do with it is get rid of background noises and normalize stuff. That's it.

      And then the other part of me says I should get into filming and stuff, but I've never been in theatre and I bet it's not an easy career at all.


      P.S. Don't beat yourself up Jurs =(

      Comment

      • shade11
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 373

        #18
        RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

        I want to own some sort of MAJOR computer company that sells our own specail products. Something like apple.

        If not I will have my own computer store and at the same time have a popular Linux OS that I made that is as popular as Ubuntu.

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #19
          RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

          I want to make specail products too

          Comment

          • Sera13
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 257

            #20
            RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

            No Joke at all im going into Game Design and Development frigging sweet and acctually real easy to get into

            not to mention my strong points are computers, arts, and math..

            Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
            That was just totally pwnd by Sera. Nice.

            Comment

            • chickendude
              Away from Computer
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1901

              #21
              RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

              wait you can do computer art and math?!
              that's awesome. You can do like everything.

              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #22
                RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                When I grow up, I want to be a bear.

                Mal

                PS: Just kidding. A writer or a radio personality.

                Edit: I am a grown up. So, I'm striving right now to become a writer/radio personality/bear.
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • Sol_Solis
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 661

                  #23
                  Re: RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                  Originally posted by Sera13
                  No Joke at all im going into Game Design and Development frigging sweet and acctually real easy to get into

                  not to mention my strong points are computers, arts, and math..
                  How can you be good at all of those at the same time. The brain does not work that way!

                  Comment

                  • Rebirth0
                    FFR Originalbro
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8751

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                    I've been wanting to study Meteorology for the past few years so I could become a Meteorologist.

                    Comment

                    • stretchypanda
                      shock me shock me
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 4123

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                      I'm going to be a science teacher when I grow up. =)

                      Comment

                      • natetheffrer
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 906

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                        The white power ranger.

                        Comment

                        • lord_carbo
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 6222

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Sol_Solis
                          Show one of your animations.
                          I've actually been doing some practice animations recently =/

                          Chain and Kick — artwork by geek-of-jersey on DeviantArt. Published: 2005-11-06 · Likes: 0 · Views: 352 · Comments: 9

                          Fist of Fire — artwork by geek-of-jersey on DeviantArt. Published: 2005-11-07 · Likes: 1 · Views: 411 · Comments: 6

                          Shot Web — artwork by geek-of-jersey on DeviantArt. Published: 2005-11-08 · Likes: 0 · Views: 403 · Comments: 10


                          I'll probably redo them by Sunday, especially the third one. It sucks, it's hard to do stuff like that.

                          But hey, I'm 13, I've got a long time till I can really kick media ass.

                          How can you be good at all of those at the same time. The brain does not work that way!
                          I am also a great arteest, good at math, a spiffy and creative writer, and slightly decent with PHP basics. Oh, and I play soccer very well. The brain can be a strange organ, friend. None of these skills of mine are good enough to make a career out of, except writing. Because I understand that, I don't have to be one of those jocks that thinks he is going to become a professional football player but ends up bagging my groceries.
                          last.fm

                          Comment

                          • JONES
                            FFR Lifetime Member
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 963

                            #28
                            RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                            well i plain on being jones then too, only a mutch more adult, and grown up verson

                            and after that who knows,

                            i did take a bunch of computer enginnering(drawing) classes using autoCAD and Inventer software in high school, so maby ill go in that direction once i got money to aford that crap, lol


                            I remember when a quarter use to cost a nickel.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #29
                              RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                              Naota: contact me if you want help with Finance stuff or want to talk about it...


                              BUT... Like Mal, I'm one of the few old-timers on the site (age wise, not join date wise)... myself, spec, banditcom, nestle. Mal is not even 20, but him and Fish work for a living... so I respect that.

                              Point being, I'll be out of college in May, 22 in 3 months... Finance major with Physics and Computer Applications minors.

                              Scary thing? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT TO DO. All you guys saying "math and science"... thats wonderful... clearly I love math and science too (finance and physics), but that alone is NOWHERE NEAR a career or job. As of now, I appear to be heading towards a job doing Stock research and analysis for a mutual fund company.

                              What I'd love to do... work doing that for 4-5 years, save up 100k, maybe more, and go into business for myself. And hell, by that time, some of you guys would have graduated college and might be needing jobs.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • whorlichan
                                Tiny Plastic Meat
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 669

                                #30
                                RE: What do you want to be when you grow up

                                What I would love to do: be a veterinarian. Take care of cute little kitties, puppies, bunnies, birdies, rodent-ies, and snakies all day long.

                                What I'm studying to do: be a veterinarian. Will I ever get there? Get back to me in 10 years or so.

                                (My dream job: To be a vet when I WANT to work, and to be a trophy wife the rest of the time. But I'm not hot enough to be a trophy wife, and too lazy for all the work that goes with it. Plus, I don't want to have blonde hair and implants. I just want to sit at home and play on the interwebs.)

                                AND HOLY CHRIST. We're 22 in 3 months? Where did the year go?
                                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                                My lame LJ
                                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                                Comment

                                Working...