No form of mass media for 5 days

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #61
    RE: fleming

    He said somewhere that it worked well because now he doesn't feel like being on the computer as much anymore, or something...
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #62
      RE: fleming

      I've done it before easily.

      Vacation for 10 days, no music TV or books/internet.

      Camping in the wilderness. (Cost me my best TWG game, but it's ok)

      I appluad you for your self-control, and how when we get the chance we see how much of a waste the internet is.

      Comment

      • esupin
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 1756

        #63
        RE: fleming

        I had to go three weeks without at CTY, and academic camp. It was cool, though- lots of frisbee to be played.

        Edit 2- Well, actually I had to read essays and short stories(I took a class called crafting the essay), but they didn't let us take our books back to the dorms in case anyone wanted to stay up all night working. That's how geeky some of the campers were.

        http://www.youtube.com/esupin

        Comment

        • NuclearShadow
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 1971

          #64
          I'm fine with wasting time on the computer I don't have anything else better to do. If i didn't use the internet i'd be out driving and wasting gas away. Which...hmm... might help if my extra use of gas depletes the supply enough to the point where they finally use some other resource to power vehicles.
          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I am retiring from SM as of right now. I am sick of beating you all with my perfect triple hamstrings and AAAAAA's. I have nothing more to accomplish.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          Working...