No form of mass media for 5 days

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NaOTa4231
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 743

    #46
    RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

    I wonder how he did?


    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

    1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #47
      RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

      He's doing fine. I'm IMing him to his cellphone everyday.

      He says its really easy doing this project.

      Comment

      • Sol_Solis
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 661

        #48
        RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

        IMing him to his cellphone.
        Is that alloud?

        Comment

        • Vamps
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 64

          #49
          RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

          Don't post anymore.
          Romans 10: 14-15a
          \"How then can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent?

          Comment

          • stlunatic0124
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 3228

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: No form of mass media for 5 days

            Masturbation. Lots of masturbation.

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #51
              Re: RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

              Originally posted by Sol_Solis
              IMing him to his cellphone.
              Is that alloud?
              It is allowed since it is interpersonally communication.

              Mass Media is basically a professional communicator using a from of media to communicate and idea to the masses. Thus, books are a form up mass media. Before the invention of Television, movies and radio, books were how people distrubed their ideas to the masses.

              The project wasn't all that difficult. I figured I'd have tons of free time and nothing to do, but it was the opposite. I had very little free time and a lot of things to do. I basically spent all my time writing, composing music, doing homework, going to school, and chilling with friends.

              Driving in silence was kind of...well, I noticed I started to drive faster and got pissed off easier.

              The internet. I can honestly say the internet is my biggest waste of time. Not so much a waste, but it really did distract me from other more important things. I know this now and I am going to try to cut down.

              TV. I dont care much for the TV save for a few shows, and they are all re-runs anyway, so that wasnt tough.

              Music. I missed it.

              But it really wasnt that tough of an assignment. I think everyone should give it a try.

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

                Well, congrats on actually doing the assignment (i'm guessing that since you posted that you finished). I might try it, but that would be really hard for me - and probably a good thing to do. But I'm lazy and dislike drastic changes. We'll see......

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • Sol_Solis
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 661

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

                  You're cool now. (again. but I can't make people cool, so you're just the same)

                  Comment

                  • NaOTa4231
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 743

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

                    clap clap clap. Not sure if I would have made it.


                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                    1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

                      Told you it wouldn't be that hard.

                      Disregarding the fact that I told you after you had started.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • lord_carbo
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 6222

                        #56
                        Re: RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        But it really wasnt that tough of an assignment. I think everyone should give it a try.
                        Ah! That project changed you! You talk nonsense!!!!!
                        last.fm

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: **Blue-balled at school**

                          [21:52] evilbutterfly87: ......
                          [21:53] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: someone posted that
                          [21:53] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: randomly in a thread
                          [21:53] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: but seriously
                          [21:53] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MASTURBATE
                          [21:53] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: IN A PUBLIC BATHROOM
                          [21:53] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: I CANT FUCKING STAND THE SMELL
                          [21:53] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: OR THE FUCKING SHIT ON THE WALLS
                          [21:54] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: OR THE PISS ON THE TOILET SEAT



                          Comment

                          • tahrens723
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1

                            #58
                            fleming

                            you should probably have band practice

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #59
                              RE: fleming

                              Don't bump old topics.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • MalReynolds
                                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 6571

                                #60
                                RE: fleming

                                It was only five days old, and actually,

                                How did that go? I mean, did the social expieriment work?

                                Mal
                                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                                My new novel:

                                Maledictions: The Offering.

                                Now in Paperback!

                                Comment

                                Working...